• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Not receiving email from private conversations (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Over the last couple days I have not been receiving email notifications from any private conversations I am sent. Has anyone else noticed this? I did check my spam folder and nothing there.

Thanks in advance!

Not getting emails anymore. They were working fine then they started going to spam folder. I would click no spam on everyone.

Now I am not getting them at all even in the spam folder. I added ectunnel domain to the accepted domain list.

I am using outlook.com

@klesko thanks for the report. Microsoft is blocking all emails from ectunnel. I recommend finding a new email service.

:( I thought it was an inside job, that Masoki guy has it out for me ;)

I guess I will go with the googles

Microsoft reblocked it I believe. ☹️ I had also switched to gmail, I recieve about half of my messages and there is a major delay before I do recieve them. How does one become a billionaire off of EQ when one does not recieve messages!1111!!1 ☹️☹️☹️

I still say it’s Maskoi

I'm not seeing any blocks in the logs... are you guys sure it's still blocked.

If so I'll pony up for a private IP or run our own mailserver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back