• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Nills AoE PLs Mangler 34+seb Aoe. Go with the best, Nills. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
!!!PM TO GET IN, SESSIONS DAILY !
Nills Pro Gaming.
Best in the Business, Nills.

I am a well established PLer within the community that has worked on Ragefire, Phinigel, Agnarr, coirnav, selos and now Mangler. i know most the other PLers and Sellers, even if i dont get your business PLEASE dont hesitate to ask me questions if you dont feel secure with a transaction or maybe your new and not sure how things work, i can point you in the right direction. Ive seen too many people get scammed by fly by nights and it gives ALL of us a bad reputation. I LOVE what i do and i want you to enjoy the game as much as i do and as safe as possible.
Nills.

all prices negotiable, fastest PL in EQ.
FOR QUICK RESPONSE ADD ME ON DISCORD
nills#4320 is my handle no caps
Now providing Epic MQs for Clerics,mages,bards,rogue,monks. prices vary between 200-300 depending on epic.

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE !
100% positive feedback, 3 years + RMT experience.
PRICING

==================================================================
MANGLER PL
34-40=35$
40-50=60$
50-58=15$ per lvl
58-60=20$ per lvl

bundle deals

1-60= 280$
1-50=190$
34-60=190$
50-60=140$
PM for sub lvl 34.
PM for quote i run discounts often.
multicharacter discounts.

for instant messaging and quick response
Discord handle: nills#4320

PM for specific LVL quotes

Orders for mangler can be completed in 1-3 days depending on how many lvls.

i require exp potions,depending on the order usually 1-2 25/50% pots suffice if u want to bump it to a 75% that is up to you i will not discount for better potions.
this is what i do for a living, i dont have other jobs to occupy my time. i am 100% dedicated to you, the paying customer. cause you know.... i like to eat XD

I prefer to log your character just to make things easier/smoother
i have over 20 computers fully VPNed with Private internet Access.
i can camp characters between pulls to save exp pot timers.
IF for personal reasons you do not want to give up your account info i can work something out but understand you must be available to be contacted through here/discord/skype/ingame and are able to keep exp pots rolling.

go with the best, nills.

PLAT KRONO PLs !
PM for multiple character discount !!!
PM with any questions/concerns
PM for quotes
ASK ME FOR MY DISCORD !!!!

Refund Policy
🛎️ n/a
Last edited:
He just finished up my ENC, was faster than i expected and talked with me the whole time. Very easy I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Took good care of my character while keeping me informed. Highly recommend his services!

Last edited:
Was willing to make a deal for a 3 box team, leveled on a weekend, and finished a day ahead of time. Very fast and great on communication. Wouldn't use another plvl service again other than his. 15/10

Velious !!!!!!!
Just getting back into the good old EQ and forgetting how awful the grind is ?
Friends that have too much free time out leveling you ?
Generally just too busy to put the hours needed to max level and start raiding and really enjoying EQ?
NO PROBLEM !!! Nills professional powerleveling service is here for your needs.
MULTIPLE CHARACTER DISCOUNT !
Will breakdown customized lvl brackets upon request they will be based off of this price range.

paypal preferred, ill accept krono as payment at a 7.25$ value.

34 + afk aoe exp

34-40= 85$ eta 2 days

40-50= 120$ eta - 2 days

if your looking for short stints 20$ a lvl 50-54, 25$ for 54-57, 30$ for 58, 35$ for 59.

max out 60 for 35$

50-55= 90$
55-60= 140$
MULTI LEVEL DISCOUNTS

34ish-50= 150$ 4-5 days

34ish-60= 300$ 6-8 days

40ish-60= 260$ 6-8 days

50ish-60= 230$ 5-6 days

I REQUIRE EXP POTS for the duration. i log them in and out its about 5 for 50-60.
I prefer to log your character just to make things easier/smoother
i have over 15 computers fully VPNed with Private internet Access.
i can camp characters between pulls to save exp pot timers.
IF for personal reasons you do not want to give up your account info i can work something out but understand you must be available to be contacted through here/discord/skype/ingame and are able to keep exp pots rolling.

PLAT KRONO PLs !
PM for multiple character discount !!!
PM with any questions/concerns
PM for quotes
ASK ME FOR MY DISCORD !!!!

I’m very interested in your service! I’m one orange shy of 50 and would like to be PL to 60! Can you tell me when you could get to me and and estimated completion date?

Definitely the best in the business. This guy is hardworking and dependable. I look nowhere else for PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back