• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

New mods and new rules for a better bazaar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Greetings Bazaar users,

I'd like to introduce your new mods:

nyghteyes, nebulous, Mogs, Coinstop, wackawacka, Tps

We also have a new rule implemented as of 10/17/16:

• A user may not have more than three (3) "self-bumped" threads on the first-page at any time.

If you have any questions, ideas, or concerns, we're always listening!

Last edited:
Welcome to the team guys! All of you I know and respect and am happy to have on the team!

What happen to a post reached 3 self-bumped?

I'm not sure I understand the question. You can bump as many threads as many times as you wish, just don't have more than 3 on the first page of the bazaar any time. When there are more than 3 self-bumped threads on the first page, a mod will let you know.

lol.. what are you guys going to do with the post already has "self bumped
x3?

or what do I need to do with my post already has "self bumped" x3?

I'm not sure you understand the new rule.

It's not about bumping your own post, it's about having multiple threads that are all self-bumped on the same day.

As for the punishment, I'm hoping there won't have to be any and people will just be cool and respectful. But mods are welcome to move / delete threads that are breaking the rule.

I'm not sure you understand the new rule.

It's not about bumping your own post, it's about having multiple threads that are all self-bumped on the same day.

As for the punishment, I'm hoping there won't have to be any and people will just be cool and respectful. But mods are welcome to move / delete threads that are breaking the rule.

Ah ok. thought that rule was already in place.
you can't post multiple threads with the same topic?

Ah ok. thought that rule was already in place.
you can't post multiple threads with the same topic?

Right.

1) You can't post duplicate threads.
2) You can't have more than three self-bumped threads on page 1.

If you have 3,000 threads, that's fine. Just no more than 3 on page 1 from self-bumps.

Hi All,

Glad to see some of these ideas come to fruition. This site has surpassed all other EQ trading sites at this point in terms of popularity, and I think it is important for all of us to make sure it stays that way for the average player.

Large volume sellers are great for some things, but its important to me to see that regular players get their offerings exposure here too. The regular players bring forward some of the most unique items, and some of the most valuable accounts.

I'm happy to help out in anyway I can to keep this site the best and safest place to Buy/Sell/Trade EverQuest loot/accounts.

TY!

Last edited:
The new rules won't apply to anything prior to today, and while I do see some excessive bumps by VirtualWorkshop this morning, due to my checkered past with VW I figured I'd let one of the other mods take the first honors hehe. I would hate to come off as.... over zealous right out the gate. :airquote:

The new rules won't apply to anything prior to today, and while I do see some excessive bumps by VirtualWorkshop this morning, due to my checkered past with VW I figured I'd let one of the other mods take the first honors hehe. I would hate to come off as.... over zealous right out the gate. :airquote:

Do it, that guy sucks.

Edit: He has like 9 posts on the first page...lol

I have PMed him and asked him to review the new bazaar rules. I will look into the post later this afternoon. When I am not at work. :)

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

One of the best and hardest tests for any Mod is the ability to separate personal vs professional conduct. I try to always remove any personal issues when dealing with people and never ever take anything personal when people reply to my "inquiries" or infractions. Buy yourself a thick skinned coat as some days you will need it. I try to always be calm and collect as much information before making a call, and I also try a private message to an offender before publicly smacking them. We want to make the good people stay even if sometimes they make a mistake. Just my experience so far, hope it helps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back