• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Live (normal server) need help boxing live .. I can help (1 Viewer)

Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 have a good internet connection
Hi everyone

I am just checking to see if people have need of this service, need your bots to preform better, need to set up no worries I can help u with anything u want
If something breaks after I do work call me up ill fix it need help adding to your crew np at all I will do anything u need. just let me know.

Want to farm those rares and not pay this is the way!!

Refund Policy🛎 If i can not fix u i will refund

Refund Policy
🛎️ if i cant get u running
Last edited:
Do you work with mq2? I have been boxing for about 2 years no problem and tried to update to next and now I can't even get it to launch wo the next. Fes seem to be missing and files to place new mesh in are not there and so forth. Just qurious as to cost and if you just remote in. Probably looking somewhere at the beginning of the year or so.

Hi everyone

I am just checking to see if people have need of this service, need your bots to preform better, need to set up no worries I can help u with anything u want
If something breaks after I do work call me up ill fix it need help adding to your crew np at all I will do anything u need. just let me know.

Want to farm those rares and not pay this is the way!!

Refund Policy🛎 If i can not fix u i will refund
Hi, I would like to start boxing my toons. I have made a few attempts but I can’t seem to get the screens set up correctly. Can you tell me about your services?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back