• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Need advice, missing krono's on account, should i petition? please read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilovekronos

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
posted in two places to hopefully see more traffic

I recently moved one character on my "main account" to a lesser account because I stupidly had tank/cleric on same account, I went to sell a krono today off main account and they are all gone every single one, and lets just say I had a lot, double digits a lot.

So I checked the character and account that I moved the character to, nothing, getting frustrated I checked all 4 of my accounts, nothing,nothing,nothing,nothing. 0 krono on all 4 accounts, and all 4 accounts are under 10 days to renew so I know they didn't "eat them" and use them for subs

Anyone have this problem with kroon's just disappearing, I don't share passwords with anyone. so that is a mute point of theft.

Should I petition and ask them to track down where my kronos went?

I'm kinda nervous to do so because if they track krono coming and going I've bought probably 90-150 off this site, and if they were to look at my account and see some level 1 guy in commonlands parceling me 10-15 every two weeks its pretty obvious no?

advice?

I ended up petitioning about the missing krono's and was told "those krono's were reported stolen or missing and therefore they were deleted" Now what? who do I see about this?

I would press the issue - tell them you don't see how it's your fault that they were stolen or missing you bought them from someone without having anyway of knowing where they originated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back