• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

multiple accounts for sale. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Level
50-63
Race
few
Class
different
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
hey guys looking to get rid of a few accounts
60 iksar necro epic (sq CC email all set and all info can be provided) fully geared velious raidish gear
61 bard epic (sq CC email all set and all info can be provided) fully geared bazaar pop/lucline era
60 cleric 50ish aas ( SQ set email and SQ provided, nothing else is set.) fully geared lucline era baz
61 beastlord 15ish AA (SQ set email and SQ provided, nothing else is set.)(good bazaar gear pop era)
60 shaman 20ish aa (sq set email and SQ provided, nothing else is set.) good bazaar gear pop era)
60 druid 50ish AA (SQ set email and SQ provided, nothing else is set.) (decent bazaar gear lucline-velious era)

60 mage (400 AAs) SQ set email and SQ provided, nothing else is set.)
65 wizard 500 AAs (SQ set email and SQ provided, nothing else is set.)

pm for more details / open to fair offers not just ganna hand these away.

Refund Policy
🛎️ depending on the account i would be willing to set a refund policy befor transaction occurs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back