• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Aradune Multiboxers getting suspended on Aradune (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Daybreak suspended accounts multiboxing more than 2 accounts on Aradune. So if you pay for a plvl service where you give your account info and that person is boxing more than 2 accounts, you will get pinched. Some of the main multiboxer plvlers on Aradune are on a little vacation.

Just be careful.

That's exactly who I'm talking about that are getting suspended. I'm not dropping any names but if you know someone just /who all them. They're most likely not around right now. Probably not for the macroquest but the 3+ boxing for sure.

We're definitely talking about different things. The groups I am referring to are not PLing. Just 6 lvl 60s at ABC, Disco, Juggs. Farming raw plat for the most part, for days/weeks at a time.

Ok let me explain this out a different way. The only reason I mentioned plvlers is because the buyer for the advertised plvling groups on this forum are at great risk for a suspension if they're buying a plvl from a seller that's boxing more than 2 toons. Hence my "just be careful."

Let's forget about the plvl thing for a second. If the people in seb playing more than 2 characters at the same time, then we're literally talking about the same thing. They're breaking the true box ruleset. Whether or not they're using macroquest, or pulling the entire zone at onces has nothing to do with this. It's just about boxing and getting suspended for it.

If you're talking about 3 different people all boxing 2 toons, then yes, we're talking about two completely different things. And yes, I understand you're talking about zone disruption, fucking up the economy, etc. But the only way a single person is able to do this is by boxing all of these toons at once.

Some of these same guys are selling plvling from 40-60, but you have to be present. They're outside gangrenous scarab cells, claim ABC, pull everything into that room, stun with chanters, aoe everything down. I know exactly what you're saying. They're taking a break right now.

Hope this clear it up.

Last edited:
No. I'm talking about 1 person playing 6 groups at 6 different camps all automated for weeks at a time.

I'm not arguing against you but I am clarifying that they are completely allowing mass botting to go on. The toons I am referring to will never be offline except patch days.

You can go to sebilis right now and see 2 picks full of bot groups. Not aoers. Just automated groups of 6 that pull 1 at a time.

As always this is cause and effect. It will always happen and usually before xpacs hit. This is why its important to utilize vpns if you are pling for people to protect their accounts. Alot of these pl'ers are now using a form of MQ2 and that is more than likely what is resulting in them getting hit not necessarily playing more than 2 toons. If you are smart stay in DZ's and out of prime zones in primetime hours and this will limit your exposure. Reports=Investigations eventually GM's will come checking up.

I thought maybe it was just PLers who don't speak english as well as the others who might have got caught by GMs.

I don't know exactly how the GMs test someone for boxing 3+ but I imagine it's way more difficult for the non english speakers to get away with.

Had a friend given a week vacation for having 2 chars on auto-follow in Droga, they believe they were reported. But yeah I've heard of several people getting pinched.

Yea, I sent PMs to those who reached out to me. I'm not going to name drop anyone on here. I confirmed one of the main plvlers multiboxing ate a permaban on 6 of his toons directly from him. He believes he was petitioned by a competitor because according to him the guy told him he was going to get him banned. But obviously it could have been anyone or a bunch of people. They seemed to have gone harder on the main plvlers/multiboxers.

The actual method for which they're determining punishment severity is unknown as far as boxing and getting around the true box rule set, MQ, and/or botting.

The main point of this was to caution both buyers and sellers. I have no dog in this fight. I just don't want anyone to get blindsided by a suspension or ban. So do what you will with this information :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back