• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

move WoW and EQ2 to trading platform? (1 Viewer)

runordie

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
to help us better understand why we moved to a whole site, should WoW and EQ2 have their own sections now under trading platforms? instead of all under EverQuest with the EQ2 and WoW tags?

to help us better understand why we moved to a whole site, should WoW and EQ2 have their own sections now under trading platforms? instead of all under EverQuest with the EQ2 and WoW tags?

Love the idea,
Part of why we moved is to add more trading platforms.
Once everything is hashed out with the site and all the rough edges sanded down we will begin adding more platforms.

Another trading platform could be runescape? I don't know how we would get their traffic, but I always thought this EQ community is very similar to Runescape. Lots of botting/scripting in runescape. there is even an old school runescape which is a completely different game that doesnt update past about 2007 version of the game with some custom updates(very similar to EQ TLP servers - replaying old content)

Down the road we can have a community vote on it, for now I want to focus on EQ and making this place better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back