• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mogs.com (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just wanted to post my experience. Avoid this website. They continually advertise products not in stock! Last time they immediately told me they were out of stock. This time, I tried live chat for hours with no response. I emailed the company with no response. A couple days later I get an email saying my product was finally delivered.....DAYS later! Their site advertises immediate 24 hour delivery, that's a complete lie! Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere if needed. Complete BS to buy something and not get it until a couple days later...plus their customer service is a joke - it sucks!

Just wanted to post my experience. Avoid this website. They continually advertise products not in stock! Last time they immediately told me they were out of stock. This time, I tried live chat for hours with no response. I emailed the company with no response. A couple days later I get an email saying my product was finally delivered.....DAYS later! Their site advertises immediate 24 hour delivery, that's a complete lie! Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere if needed. Complete BS to buy something and not get it until a couple days later...plus their customer service is a joke - it sucks!

The people are nice when they are actually there - but yeah, their delivery system sucks sometimes with the way they handle it.

Before there was a wave of bans on RMT / Krono I bought several large orders from them and got delivery within a few minutes. Deliverer actually had a funny sense of humor as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back