• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

mmoplugins.com (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobhaxor

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously... did codecaster start his own site? When did that happen?... claims to be making a no delay, and I call bullshit. Read a couple threads and he is out to scam some people. I always thought Code was a decent guy, but after reviewing his site I must say he is a slimeball... For all you noobs that don't know anything about hacking, do youself a favor and don't put any stock into that site.

And if you could see the post and abyss if your goon squad wants to post on my stuff thats cool and you can write what you like but :) same post i have on my site states what the new nd is about.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=57048

Now having a few gm's on our team speaks its own volumes but we also were giving out gm items for a while till cry babies at mmobugs ratted us out.

Well we were handing them out ask Wolfgg and a couple others. :) wired420 on the site and JimJohnson :) since everyone likes that guy.

Probably using the merchant hack that multiple other sites were using and that which eventually got a bunch of people suspended/banned. Not new information.

At this point, even if you came out with the greatest hack in the world (which you won't cause you're dumb) I would refuse to give you a single dollar of my hardly earned money.

I think Red and Yammerz unbanned a lot of people that Jigs had banned to give them another shot. I agree with the decision. It's good to see some old blood around here. =)

I feel I should reply since my name was mentioned in this thread, I am not going to get involved in the drama that surronds mmoplugins.com, but I will say that as an admin of the site I take pride in everything we attempt to do, sometimes you shoot and score, other times you miss your goal. But as a site we do our best to pick back up and keep moving. Our site has a growing amount of information that is clear and helpful, without even registering we currently provide information on EQ hacks and a customer service telephone # that you can call with any questions. I have the utmost respect for this site, I am not trying to advertise for us. I am simply saying that if those who have such a disdain for our site take the time to research what we are, they just might be surprised, their are many dedicated and commited individuals beyond just Codecompiler that push to make the site better every day.

Wolfgg
Admin - MMOPlugins.com

Cool, and on that note, I'm locking the bad smell threads.

Bad Smell: Fair and Balanced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back