• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Mischief Paladin - cool seller was great transaction (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Unscrew3d
When did the issue occur?
5/27
Value of property in dispute
I bought an account and changed PW. Did not change email right away to avoid tripping any algorithms. I go to change email after several days of not logging in, saved password in 3 different computers, and now none will login. Previous user blames me for not changing email, but he didn’t change previous email apparently, as apparently it’s the last persons email. Please advise. Both myself and seller are “reputable.” Pertains to mischief server

Am unable to login; I have the book I write the password in and tried literal 30 different variations between that password and my usuals; but I know what I changed it to as it’s a similar password to all my other accounts.

You were unable to login to the account on 5/27. Can you give the date you last logged in successfully? Check your EverQuest folder for "date modified" on UI_server_char.ini, and of course logs if you keep them.

Last edited:
Hello, confirmed my last login was Sat 28th at 11:44 AM EST when i logged out - went to log in Saturday night after getting home with my wife from the movies and was unable to login

No real updates; but I saw on another post it isn’t the value of the transaction but character at time of incident. I just wanted to update here the account value is not 175 but closer to 250 or 300. After getting the Paladin at 175, I outfitted in GoD armor, zun muram pally blade, Assistant Researchers Symbol and more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back