• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Miscellaneous Games Section (1 Viewer)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a couple of warning threads for Wrong Forum pass through for what looks to be SWTOR, DAoC, etc tradable currencies and other in-game stuff.
Could we get a sanctioned Other Games/Misc Games section for stuff like WoW gold, DAOC platinum, GW2 stuff, etc? I'm sure that there are members of the community that have other game wares to offer!

I've seen a couple of warning threads for Wrong Forum pass through for what looks to be SWTOR, DAoC, etc tradable currencies and other in-game stuff.
Could we get a sanctioned Other Games/Misc Games section for stuff like WoW gold, DAOC platinum, GW2 stuff, etc? I'm sure that there are members of the community that have other game wares to offer!
Ya, not sure why there's an option for other games when you post a thread if you're not allowed to.

Threads for other games are allowed to be posted, so I believe this was a mistake by @Teichou

If the number of games being posted in EQ sections becomes distracting, we'll make a new section. No need for one now.

we had one place out side of EQ that was for misc...I guess it got cut? and I did not notice it

I feel that having EverQuest Items & Misc is ok....but its all falls under EQ...we should just have a misc section that covers all others.

I'm not losing my mind didn't we have a wow one before for the tlp? A forum for misc would be cool
When WoW Classic was first releasing, there was a section for it. I also remember there being maybe like... a maximum of 25 posts in it with not a lot of sales; figured that's why they took it down.

Tv Show Of Course GIF by Laff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back