• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief Max Level and AA Warrior with Near Perfect BIS UF Gear (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Level
Race
Agnostic
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Payment via Zelle
Everything but two items are BIS UF tier 3 raid items. BIS augs, BIS weapons, T1 Raid hate Mask, SOD BIS Charm, everything else is BIS T3 raid gear. The gear will last through HoT coming up without issue. Having a hard time with Underfoot. Not anymore. $1100, Has time on account a few krono, a few mil plat, needs nothing just go kill things. Full flagged for UF, can pull many of the missions. Serious buyers only, the tradable gear on this account is worth close to double asking price.

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refund after transfer
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back