• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious MattyDaddy187 Not delivering Krono. (1 Viewer)

Thebone

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
MattyDaddy187
Still haven't received Krono. Said his partner ran off with everything See Discord conv below.

Came back with the information below.

Honky — Yesterday at 7:59 PM
Ok, so here's the deal my man.. The ol boy who was my partner and who I'd thought was my friend, has completely wiped out all my plat to buy krono, all the krono we had and every last penny from the PayPal account that we were supposed to be splitting and straight up left me here holding the bag to deal with the fallout... Changed his number, blocked all communication and just disappeared with over $6k
[8:00 PM]
Literally all I have left is some plat that was on the account he didn't have access to.. Which there is enough there to get your krono I just have to find the krono

Can provide the whole conversation if needed.

I'm just surprised he pulled the ripcord on his confidence scam before he built any semblance of a reputation.
Asking Verified, Top 25, members to send first to an unverified account with low feedback was kinda funny.

Sellers that try to get you to move to Discord are trying to isolate you. All transactions should occur through messages on ECT until you have an established relationship.
Sorry this happened. How many krono did you attempt to purchase from him?

7 Krono. It had been a while since I played but your right should of stuck on messages here. Live you learn. Just trying to save other people. I'll stick to the person that took care of me after.

diamond krono i been going through him for like 4 years hes great seller
I appreciate the compliment Johnny.

I had an issue with cmt and made sure to point it out to mods this morning, resulting in him being put on warning. He refused to send first to me ( already a red flag from a new account, unverified, and one feedback that he adamantly claimed would "back up his reputation"
His excuse for not being verified is that it's being denied. He offered to send me a pic of his id ( Or his grandpas id for all I know ( Ridiculous )

I told him I would be happy to exchange smaller transactions and that was even out of the question for him. Blatant scam that I reported to mods immediately.

Last edited:
I lost 250$ for 20 Kronos to this guy. Can send whole Convo.

I am not mad, i just realised that I was stupid and naive.

You dont need to hear him out.
He said the exact same thing to me as to the OP of this thread:

1. Honky28.05.2024 01:50​

Ok, so here's the deal my man.. The ol boy who was my partner and who I'd thought was my friend, has completely wiped out all my plat to buy krono, all the krono we had and every last penny from the PayPal account that we were supposed to be splitting and straight up left me here holding the bag to deal with the fallout... Changed his number, blocked all communication and just disappeared with over $6k
  2. [01:52]
    Literally all I have is 3 krono which your more than welcome to, and the plat thatbinjad on the account he didn't have access to...
  3. [01:52]
    Which there is enough there to get your 20, I just gotta pound the pavement and find them

You dont need to hear him out.
He said the exact same thing to me as to the OP of this thread:

1. Honky28.05.2024 01:50​

2. [01:52]
    Literally all I have is 3 krono which your more than welcome to, and the plat thatbinjad on the account he didn't have access to...
  3. [01:52]
    Which there is enough there to get your 20, I just gotta pound the pavement and find them
To Follow up on this Honky guy he goes by the Name of a Matt wade The name on Cash App is a Carla Harvill. Will be doing some digging on this piece of trash if anyone else wants to start with where im at.

To Follow up on this Honky guy he goes by the Name of a Matt wade The name on Cash App is a Carla Harvill. Will be doing some digging on this piece of trash if anyone else wants to start with where im at.

1717263294752.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back