• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mangler Powerlevel Reliable and Fast Service! 100% AFK !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
PoP is HERE! Time to finish mains and start some alts!

Currently Offering:

Power levels 1-65 as well as AA and any range in between.

Leveling is done via AoE. I log you in and camp you out between pulls to save potion timer. I have two different VPN services and multiple computers. Each character is logged in on its own computer and when I log you in, all accounts have their own unique IP address. You never have to worry about a virtual machine being used! If your account isn't US based, let me know so that I can configure my VPN for the country of your choice.

Let me help you reach your goals!

If you don’t have a character, I can create you a blank toon of your choosing and level it up. I’m here to help you get the character you want.

Verified people may pay after completion within reason. I ask non-verified to pay half up front. I encourage everyone to get verified if you plan on doing long term business here on ECT. It not only raises the trust level for you, but also helps support the website.

PayPal FnF is the preferred payment method but we can discuss alternatives if needed.

PM me to discuss prices. I can offer deals on larger orders. The more you buy, the better the deal.

I urge everyone to go with verified sellers, even if you use someone other than me. Also check their feedback. Finally, if a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once I finish. Partial if stopped ahead of time.
Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if you PL without someone giving you their account info. If so I am very interested in your services for at least one of my characters to start. If that is possible let me know please. Thank you.

I do let people log themselves in for power leveling. The person has to be verified for it to be an option. I feel that is needed for trust on both sides.

Next group will be starting at level one and going to 60. Now is the time to jump in if you want a new alt leveled or just need to catch up to friends. Priority for slots will be given to people wanting 1-60.

Looking for PL from 50 - 60. Are you starting any new groups soon?

I am willing to log in and sit in the group or if you want to log me in that is fine as well.

Thanks!

Hello, looking for possible pling. Ideally for 3 chars all over 50 already but if pricing is too cost prohibitive I would focus on just one char. Please let me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back