1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Service Mangler MANGLER Power Leveling and Custom Characters

Discussion in 'EverQuest Services' started by eVILE, Apr 25, 2019.

1. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

Refund Policy:
    None once I finish. Partial if stopped ahead of time.

Some of you remember me from Coirnav. I am now on mangler as well.

Currently Offering:

Power levels any range.

Leveling is done via AoE. I prefer to log you in and I have two different VPN services and multiple computers. Each character is logged in on its own computer and when I log you in, all accounts have their own unique VPN address and I camp you out between pulls to save potion timer. If your account isn't US based, let me know so that I can configure my VPN for the country of your choice.

If you don’t have a character, I can create you a blank toon of your choosing and level it up. I’m here to help you get the character you want.

Ask me about multi-toon and volume discounts!

Verified people may pay after completion within reason. I ask non-verified to pay half up front. I encourage everyone to get verified if you plan on doing long term business here on ECT. It not only raises the trust level for you, but also helps support the website.

PayPal FnF is the preferred payment method but we can discuss alternatives if needed.

#1 eVILE, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
  2. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

I won't be available to power level again before the 4th.

3. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

I will have openings starting Friday.

4. Cannibaal

Cannibaal New Member
    Verified Premium

0   0   0

Hello, I was wondering if you PL without someone giving you their account info. If so I am very interested in your services for at least one of my characters to start. If that is possible let me know please. Thank you.

5. eVILE

eVILE Well-Known Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

I do let people log themselves in for power leveling. The person has to be verified for it to be an option. I feel that is needed for trust on both sides.