• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mangler Moon Landing Successful - New Raid Loots En Route! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Sorry to those of you that have been waiting for some Luclin kills. We've been busy and took full advantage of the bonus exp to get our characters raid ready.

If you have not heard from me in the last week or 2, please hit me up again now that we are up and running.

With Luclin comes many new possible targets. I have split them into Large Raid Targets and Small Raid Targets. Large Raid Targets require our entire raid and the kill times are generally all late at night ( 7-11 pm PST ). On the other hand, Small Raid Targets, I can do by myself and on my own time so I am able to be more flexible with those kills.

Large Raid Targets: (Requires our full raid force) -- Click Boss Name For Allakhazam Page

Ssraeshza Temple

Sanctus Seru
The Deep
Kael Drakkel
Temple of Veeshan
Other possible large raid targets that we may do if we have orders for items.

Ssraeshza Temple
The Deep
Akheva Ruins
Grieg's End

And now we move onto the Small Raid Targets:

Akheva Ruins
Acrylia Caverns
Katta Castellum
Grieg's End
Ssraeshza Temple
Skyshrine

Feel free to ask about something that is not on these lists or any questions about anything else. (Example: Vex Thal Key Pieces / AA exp). If I cannot help you, I may know someone who can.

Priority: If you are looking for multiple items, it would be helpful to know which item(s) you want priority on over the others. This is something we can discuss in messages, but keep this in mind when looking. It should make it much easier to sort things out and get you the more important items first.

This is not a requirement. Just an option.

Highest Priority: This is an item you would knock someone out for. A must have item that you do not want to wait till 2 or 3 other people get first.
Medium Priority: Generally a majority of the items should land here. The items can still be great, but just nothing unique or special and you could get in any order.
Low Priority: The less expensive alt items or slot fillers land here. If your alt(s) need multiple cheap slots, we can work out multiple items from the small raid targets.

Trusted Seller: For targets that our schedules do not match up, I am able to log on your character(s) to loot specific items. This option really ends up being the best for everyone when available. Especially for the Small Raid Targets. It would be difficult to only do raids when you are available to be at the computer. My 100% feedback is mostly from selling high end raid items. The feedback comments over the years reflect this.

Thank you for considering our services. You are greatly appreciated!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds once item is looted.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back