• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Made To Order Pocket Potion Shaman w/ 244 Alchemy - Mischief/Thornblade : Rapid Delivery! Make/Sell your own potions! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
any
Class
shaman
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Straightforward
Made to order level 25 shaman with 244+ Alchemy ( within 24 hours ) See the list below for potions you can make that will be trivial.
You will also have high success on higher skill potions such as Distillate of Clarity IX / Celestial Healing IX and others.

Account will contain all the potions made while levelling up and any regents still remaining.

Two options and prices -

$125 If I am creating and activating the account from scratch ( you provide the server name and preferred toon name + alternatives )

$100 If you provide the naked account login information and premade named shaman waiting to begin

Krono accepted at a lesser rate as well.

Message with questions or to order. 24 hours or less delivery once deal is confirmed =)

Refund Policy
🛎️ final once order completed

Attachments

• alchemy1.PNG
    alchemy1.PNG
    300.6 KB · Views: 27
  • alchemy2.PNG
    alchemy2.PNG
    345.5 KB · Views: 23
Made to order level 25 shaman with 244+ Alchemy ( within 24 hours ) See the list below for potions you can make that will be trivial.
You will also have high success on higher skill potions such as Distillate of Clarity IX / Celestial Healing IX and others.

Account will contain all the potions made while levelling up and any regents still remaining.

Two options and prices -

$125 If I am creating and activating the account from scratch ( you provide the server name and preferred toon name + alternatives )

$100 If you provide the naked account login information and premade named shaman waiting to begin

Krono accepted at a lesser rate as well.

Message with questions or to order. 24 hours or less delivery once deal is confirmed =)
How much for a level 55-60 troll shaman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back