• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

lvl 40 + Aoe 100% AFK exp Powerlevels. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
lvl 40 + aoe exp. (possibility of 36+ on certain days)
i can log you in or you login, either works fine.
basic charge 1kr an hour OR paypal equiv.
CUSTOM PLs available, say u want lvls 36-50(or any levels) done, we can agree on a set price and time frame and i will get it done for you.

50-60 about a 20 hour grind with exp pots.

also offer 1-40 PLs PM for pricing.
thanks for looking,
phil.

Last edited:
Not flaming but isn't logging peoples chars in how the last guy got alot of peoples shit banned? If its 100% afk you should just have them log themselves in and afk its way safer for all parties cause then if you do manage to get banned your IP isnt linked all over accounts you plvled cause they will be blanket banned with you.

Just my 2 cents from when I plvled on phini, I never once logged a persons char in on one of my pcs. It's a surefire way to protect your customers from bans and yourself from chargebacks.
If you feel like this post is attacking your offer I'll delete it but I just felt like this should be brought up more cause everyone offers to login chars for people.

Used this guy multiple times on 3 different accounts. All accounts still active. Not saying it can’t happen but mine haven’t been touched

Used this guy multiple times on 3 different accounts. All accounts still active. Not saying it can’t happen but mine haven’t been touched

Ya I'm not calling him out specifically more or less just the practice of plvlers logging in other peoples accounts, its harmless at first but months or years down the line if that said plvler decides to cheat and or do something else that gets them banned we have seen how DBG bans, they get your ip and they f uck everything including any account hes ever logged into.

I think it also goes to say that if the customer decided to cheat down the line the plvlers IP might also be associated with the plvlee cheating which could cause a chain reaction of both ips blanket fucked.

I just think its something for plvlers to think about after this latest scandal.

No flak intended towards this guy, I am sure his plvl is great and he is legit.

More people should vpn with different ips every log in. Just in general internet security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back