• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Lots of lvl 60's for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Hey all, I am selling off my entire raid force. Already sold a whole group and plan to get rid of at least 2 more groups.

All of these toons are on my everquest 2 raid accounts. So we will have to work out some DB cash as part of the deal to transfer off whatever toon you want to your own brand new account that will not have secret question filled out and will be 100% yours forever.

Here is a list of classes you can contact to discuss. All have most of their spells to 60 minus a few rares and a full set of gear hate/fear/random kunark/velious. They were fully played so their skills are all great as well.

War
Bard x 2
Wiz x 2
Shaman
Cleric x2
Necro
Mage x2

There are no epics

(note, I just did a xfer off an account for someone and DB only took 2 days to do the transfer. Not sure if that was luck or what but it was quick!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back