• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Looking to sell a few Phinigel accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I have some Phinigel accounts I'm looking to sell to serious buyers. If you're looking for a professional, safe, and trustworthy business experience I'd like to try to help you get ahead.

Just send me a pm of what race/class you're looking to purchase and if you have a preference of level or epic. I'll let you know if I have something similar to what you need in stock. All my characters are well geared/unstripped. Thanks!

Last edited:
Had a busy week at work, and adjusting back.

Still have some accounts still for sale. Let me know details in pm for what you're looking for (race, class, level, clickables, ect). Thanks.

Sent you a PM before.

Could you perhaps update with some basic info on what accounts you have for sale and then maybe folks who are interested in those could contact you for more direct information?

I can understand not giving out too much information on the accounts especially the P99 stuff... but it would be very helpful to potential buyers to get the basics on what is available immediately. I've messaged on 2 separate occasions about different classes and you didn't have either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back