• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 Looking to get rid of 148k Platinum (My Life savings) cashing out of the game. (1 Viewer)

Platman69

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Looking to get rid of 148k Platinum (My Life savings) cashing out of the game.

Looking for offers on this through paypal. Would like to get $150 or so Will consider selling smaller amounts just let me know. Thanks guys.

Just going to throw it out there - a lot of people have been scamming here lately.

You just joined this site yesterday. Most prospective buyers here are going to be gun shy right now. You should add some information to your op to at least help reassure the transaction. Offer to show the plat in-game, or offer to "go first" if the buyer has some feedback or credentials here, etc. Just some food for thought as it might help you get this sold.

Just going to throw it out there - a lot of people have been scamming here lately.

You just joined this site yesterday. Most prospective buyers here are going to be gun shy right now. You should add some information to your op to at least help reassure the transaction. Offer to show the plat in-game, or offer to "go first" if the buyer has some feedback or credentials here, etc. Just some food for thought as it might help you get this sold.

Ok I understand, thanks for the tip bub!

only sellers have something to be worried about. a buyer being gun shy is the biggest red flag there is. buyers have paypal security. they can reverse paypal anyone even after virtual goods are transferred. if any buyer tells you to "go first" tell him to fuck off because he is most likely some broke 15 year old scammer. a real scammer sends you the money then reverse paypals you. the real scam here is p99 plat still selling for 1$+

that being said ill give you 50$ for the plat....ill go first =P

Call PayPal, report him and we should both get our money back. What a clown.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I would still call PayPal. If anything they might see two complaints from separate people. It's about a 5m phone call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back