• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Looking to buy EQ1 "Normal Server" acct (crappy or naked toon)

Abyss

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I am starting EQ back up, and I have 0 accounts, anyone have a crappy, or nakked high level toon, on any regular servers (No progression servers), and looking to sell it. Let me know.

If you want a high price for the toon, then don't send me a message :p

Noobhaxor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a 90 cleric that is decked out in full lucid and all type 3 non-vis gear with a full aug set. Account has 8 years of vet rewards and its a good account for leveling toons up. I'd normally ask for $300 but for you I'd let it go for $150. You'd also be on my server and I can PL other toons up for you while showing off my AFK macros ;)

Magelo Link

Feature List:
-Epic 1.0 / 2.0 completed
-2280 AAs well spent
-Full Lucid Armor
-Full Up-to-date aug sets
-Most non-vis items are type 3 best in slot
-T5 Merc
-T4 Flagged
-Raptor LoN Mount
-Various Clickies over the years
-Full spell book with rare Auras

Transaction Info: Paypal only, can show character in game if required, Phone call REQUIRED before any transaction takes place (USA only).

AGLtwisty

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have two accounts on Luclin/Stromm
90 bard full t4 all slots.
2200SC credits

----------------------------------
85 monk

81 mage with about 400aas

around 800k plat on the account... if your still looking, I am the origional owner.

hit me up if interested..

200$ or we can work something out.

Last edited:

ss44

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Abyss, I cant PM but shoot me an email. I have many accounts to choose from, they may not be the highest accounts (chars in the upper 70's, may be 80, havent played in years). But I could give you 1 or 2 accounts (original owner), but you have to share your secrets and let me play with you :D

shoot me an email, [email protected].

(Yes, I dont care that my email is on here, it is already EVERYWHERE on the internet. Once I get an email, I will remove it)

**EDIT**

Holy shit, I just realized how old this thread was......