• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Live (normal server) Looking for a cheap 115 DPS class server transferable (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
As title says. I’m looking for a cheap (~$50) server transferable DPS character, good equipment and AA desirable. Please DM with details.

Will consider Bard....

I’m willing to consider options, but strapped for cash. Just being honest up front about that.
I understand that holidays are here but just pointing out that a 115 toon of any count requires atleast a ToV expansion purchase at one time or another so $34.56 given you have all access discount which would cost you atleast $10 via Krono so $44.56 invested... unless you got bent over on the sale before ToL expansion pre-orders then $44.56 is what you'd have in account I know you can buy Kronos N expansion tokens via in-game currency so there is that angle.... like I said not to be a dick just not going to be the easiest things to find. You'll need to catch someone needing a quick sale or something and I'd be more concerned about being doused haha. Good luck my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back