• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

level 50 iksar warrior with full planar minus one bracer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.1%
103   2   0
got a kick ass level 50 warrior with full planar minus one bracer. 10ac 21% haste belt from pos(belt of contention), a lamentation and a jagged blade of mourning as weapons. A lumberjack cap and a decent 6ac mask from chardok bridgekeeper. Message me and I can email you a screenshot of the character. 25 krono. No secret password is set.

got a kick ass level 50 warrior with full planar minus one bracer. 10ac 21% haste belt from pos(belt of contention), a lamentation and a jagged blade of mourning as weapons. A lumberjack cap and a decent 6ac mask from chardok bridgekeeper. Message me and I can email you a screenshot of the character. 25 krono. No secret password is set.

Hi.

25 krono is way way way too much for that character. I bought a 58 mage for 3 krono just to give an example. Just to inform you incase you didn't know.

yup mages are a dime a dozen on a mage army server. My guess is that you also already got an account with the secret question set(and you bought a class that got massively hit by the nerf bat). Also you bought the character before they nerfed quests and hotzone exp making it way easier to level. Most people do not want to put their credit card info into an account that somebody else knows the secret password, thats just me.

Last edited:
Full BiS 60 characters with VP keys and epics are selling for nearly half of what you're asking for a level 50 in classic gear. No one really cares about the secret question answer for a valuable account, especially if the seller is reputable. Sorry - you're looking at less than a handful of kronos for each of the characters you are selling.

^^ was going to say the same thing but I didn't want to hurt his pride. Either way @maximillian520 you can charge anything you want but it'll never sell at 25kr theres just to many cheaper better options

Yup. I'd say your warrior is "maybe" closer to 5 or 8 krono, but to each his own. Can charge whatever you'd like , but no epic and classic gear .... We are just trying to help you out , not bashing at you

I appreciate the consideration, but the problem is that you guys are myopic and eq is about finding your niche. What is the best option for you guys is not always the best option for somebody else. You guys are only looking through your own lenses. I could say more, but i'll just leave it at that, best of luck to you all.

I just see this as a continuation of hustlin123's non sense flaming. Just like i see your post that you paid him to do most of your eq fights to gear your characters. @capriiclown

Sorry people have a better grasp on the valuation and market factors for Ragefire. I don't have time to level and gear characters, but I have the money to pay to have that done. I am by definition a market factor for Ragefire, and I'm laughing at your pricing - seems like everyone else is too.

You guys all laughing about it in a circle jerk in your moms basement maybe "I am by definition a market factor"(which just means that you guys just think you run ragefire, and you will do anything you can to run people off of it, especially if they are encroaching on your buisness), youre a retarded. I'm sure you are just getting a discount on your next order to come here and flap your lips. Or you are just the same person posting under multiple accounts.

Max, I have no bias, and can honestly say that you will have a hard time finding someone pay that price. I wish you the best of luck, as it is your right to set whatever prices you want. Good luck my friend

I once got offered for double epic full indo for 200 usd a while ago and i turned down. Yeah your price is bit much . Well but yeah you can charge whatvee the price you want only if you can find the buyer though but most of us here knows whats going rate at each server. If your war is on phinny then maybe. Try sell around 150 bucks dude

- - - Updated - - -

moms basement , lol

i'm not super motivated to sell this account has a lot to do with its pricing. It also prevents me from having to deal with 100 lowball offers of 40$. For instance i listed a bard for 20krono, i ended up getting 100$ gifted through PP, and 2 krono. Too me thats about 15 or 16 krono value. I asked 20kr. I am obviously flexible, its just a way of fishing real buyers out of the crowed. You can look on coinstops posts as well, some of the same people like caprii, trying to flame him for his prices as well, these guys are just trying to bring people down to further their own agenda's.

If you want to tell someone their prices are too high in a sincere attempt to help them move product, that's fine, though you should probably PM them.

If you're doing it to laugh at them or troll, please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back