• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Rizlona Kukamunga85 - Misrepresented account (1 Viewer)

Maxranor

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Kukamunga85
When did the issue occur?
4/11/21
Link to transaction thread
It was deleted
Value of property in dispute
Bought an account from this guy, was told directly no CC info, no SQA has been set. When I received account details they were both set. When I asked for a refund he ignored me and left the conversation.

Hey mate I saw you posted on one of his auctions. Is cool too leave negative feedback but until this is resolved I don't recommend posting on his auction post.

Generally you don't post like that. I understand you feel slighted right now but the negative feedback system is there for that

If a mod thinks my post was inappropriate they can go ahead and remove it. If posts like "great seller" are ok, then mine should be fine too. It's accurate and it's a blatant warning to people considering one of those accounts. I'm not harassing him or posting his personal information.

I understand that is I am just giving you a heads up as it can be considered as shitting on someone post which is a warning

I understand that is I am just giving you a heads up as it can be considered as shitting on someone post which is a warning

Again, if a mod or staff member takes issue they can bring it up with me directly. If you're not in one of those roles, respectfully, I didn't ask for your input, and am waiting for input from people who can actually do something. My post doesn't shit on anybody, it aims to help other users avoid fraud similar to what I experienced.

Was just trying to give you a heads up mate. More or less looking out for a fellow board member.
Hope you get your stuff resolved.

I'm about 99.9% sure pointing out a blatant fraudulent posting does not warrant shitting on someone else's post. Shitting on someone else's post involves "Why are you charging $50? I do it for $40." Etc...

I'm about 99.9% sure pointing out a blatant fraudulent posting does not warrant shitting on someone else's post. Shitting on someone else's post involves "Why are you charging $50? I do it for $40." Etc...
You are not wrong but consider that this is still pending and only word is from the buyer and nothing yet from the seller / admin you have to assume innocent till guilty. We don't know the full story so it can be considered "shitting" on a post as it is still pending.

I think it is a valid post if there is proof but the thread starter has not posted any SS yet of the conversation nor of account showing info set yet.
I have seen worse things get people warnings.

Here are some screenshots, some info redacted, of the conversation that show me being told that no info had been set, and also verifying through his comments that the info had actually been set. He left the conversation after the last comment.

Attachments

• convo1.PNG
    convo1.PNG
    148.4 KB · Views: 48
  • convo2.PNG
    convo2.PNG
    180.3 KB · Views: 49
  • convo3.PNG
    convo3.PNG
    119 KB · Views: 42
sturm2k is a god among men and his word is his bond. You do make a valid point. But who knows what the RNG gods will say. Redbot is the man. Sturm2k is my big dog. I hope you get your shit resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back