• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Kronos for Sale - $10 each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire2008

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 $10 per Krono
Server: Delivery to Live Servers only (no delivery to TLP/True Box servers)

Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: KRONO

Amount: 20

Payment Methods Available: Paypal Verified only! (as instant payment "Friends/Family" payment option, No Echecks, Echecks will be cancelled)

Price Looking For Or Offers: $10 each

Instant Messenger ID's: PM me here

NOTE: The prices posted is what I'm offering, if you don't think its a good deal for you, I suggest you try other sellers and websites.

PM'ing me and trying to get a lower price or better deal, I will ignore your PM.

TEMPORARY POLICY CHANGE :

Due to the recent bannings by Daybreak, you may only purchase max of 15 Krono at a time. While this doesn't guarantee any risk is prevented (you buy at your own risk still), hopefully this will lower the risk to both you the buyer and myself.

If you wish to purchase more than 15, you'll have to wait 5 days to make another transaction if you purchase from me.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back