1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Live (normal server) Krono Kronos for Sale - $10 each

Discussion in 'EverQuest Krono' started by aspire2008, Apr 5, 2018.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. aspire2008

aspire2008 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Cost per amount?:
    $10 per Krono
    Refund Policy:
    None

Server: Delivery to Live Servers only (no delivery to TLP/True Box servers)

Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: KRONO

Amount: 60

Payment Methods Available: Paypal Verified only! (as instant payment "Friends/Family" payment option, No Echecks, Echecks will be cancelled)

Price Looking For Or Offers: $10 each

Instant Messenger ID's: PM me here

NOTE: The prices posted is what I'm offering, if you don't think its a good deal for you, I suggest you try other sellers and websites.

PM'ing me and trying to get a lower price or better deal, I will ignore your PM.

TEMPORARY POLICY CHANGE :

Due to the recent bannings by Daybreak, you may only purchase max of 15 Krono at a time. While this doesn't guarantee any risk is prevented (you buy at your own risk still), hopefully this will lower the risk to both you the buyer and myself.

If you wish to purchase more than 15, you'll have to wait 5 days to make another transaction if you purchase from me.

#1 aspire2008, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018