• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono @ $9 a piece and a 50 enchanter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

califorlife

BANNED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
as title states..
selling krono @ $9 per.

Krono in stock: ALL GONE. WILL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE MORE!

Online Status: Will be online from 7:30 P.M. EST to 11:30 P.M. EST

Toons for sale ALL ON LOCKJAW: 50 Magician ($99.99) 50 Magician ($99.99) 50 Magician ($99.99) 50 Magician ($99.99) 50 Enchanter(SOLD), 50 Druid(SOLD) and a 50 Magician(SOLD). (Magician has all 4 pet focus items and all highest level pet spells. Also Staff of Elemental Mastery: Water and peggy cloak/JBoots. Also all of his epic done until kunark minus earth staff and blazing wand)

HUGE SALE!----->FOR THE NEXT 4 HOURS I WILL BE OFFERING ALL 4 MAGES AT $99.99 A PIECE! THIS SALE ENDS AT 11:30 P.M. EST BUY NOW! BUY ALL 4 FOR $399.99! ($600 value MINIMUM) THIS IS A ONE TIME SALE!

The 4 Mages have 80% of their gear slots filled. stein of moggok and earth shovels, etc.

No name or secret info was set for any of these accounts so they will be owned 100% by YOU!

***ALL INFO IS CURRENT AND UP TO DATE, SO IF TOONS ARE STILL LISTED HERE, IT MEANS I STILL HAVE THEM.***

Last edited:
Purchased an account from him earlier would like to know why was he banned ? I have gotten flame tells to account I purchased saying characters have really bad rep :/ not ideal situation but w/e name change here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back