• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono $8/1 $75/10 $170/25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whats going on yet. I paid for 48 Krono and he delivered only 6 and said he'd be back with the rest from another account. Its been a hour of waiting, and he's lurking on the forums and not answering pm's. Just be cautious if he's PM'ing anyone else trying to sell some.

I'm not sure whats going on yet. I paid for 48 Krono and he delivered only 6 and said he'd be back with the rest from another account. Its been a hour of waiting, and he's lurking on the forums and not answering pm's. Just be cautious if he's PM'ing anyone else trying to sell some.

Well, that sucks. Another reason why I would never buy from someone who isn't I.D. verified. Sometimes if you PM some of the bigger sellers we can do deals for you so you don't have to resort to buying from untrusted sources who are looking to cash out...I wish you the best of luck and hope this gets sorted out. With 22 positive feedbacks I wouldn't expect it either sadly.

If I don't hear back from him within a few hours, I'll be reporting it as a scam.

Normally, I don't buy anything from this website as it has a huge cesspool of scammers compared to the other website.

I don't think the verification is that much of deterrent, isn't it just sending a copy of your driver's license or photo id, social media profile and phone number? Anyone can make that up as well unless maybe you do something similar to what Paypal does for verification, by asking them to send you a maybe a $1 via bank wire transfer and matching the name of the wire transfer to the Drivers License/Photo ID. The advantage the other website has is there are Lifetime members that have been around for awhile and are more trustworthy.

This person had a decent feedback score and has been a member for a year, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

You are trying to sell Kronos for $12 each dude. You my as well be a scammer too.

You are arguing completely different things. Reselling vs scamming are to different things. Intentionally trying to cheat people vs offering a price point whether people will pay for it or not are completely different when you actually sell the person the product. You do realize in the real world the same product can have different prices, and you actually do obtain the product when you buy it at w/e price you paid for it.

Thanks for trolling this thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back