• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono 3 packs - 24$! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqgoat

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey all, I am new to the redguides community and trying to establish some good trader feedback. I have some accounts I'm trying to get off but I figured I would start with selling some krono in small amounts at discount pricing to gain some trust.

Selling 3 krono at a time for 24$, limit one 3 pack per customer, accepting paypal FnF only for payment. I will probably sell 5 or so packs to the first to respond in order and will edit this thread saying when the sale is over. I just ask that buyers give feedback after the transaction and maybe even post on this thread if you are satisfied with the service. PM me, Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

SOLD OUT! THANKS!

Last edited:
Hey all, I am new to the redguides community and trying to establish some good trader feedback. I have some accounts I'm trying to get off but I figured I would start with selling some krono in small amounts at discount pricing to gain some trust.

Selling 3 krono at a time for 24$, limit one 3 pack per customer, accepting paypal FnF only for payment. I will probably sell 5 or so packs to the first to respond in order and will edit this thread saying when the sale is over. I just ask that buyers give feedback after the transaction and maybe even post on this thread if you are satisfied with the service. PM me, Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

+2 happy customers! Kronos on deck! delivery on any server! get your 8$ krono now for a limited time! hit me up! (bump =))
Send me a pm, I'm using a app so it won't let me pm from my. Phone. I'll buy a pack

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok going to close down the sale, I only have enough krono left for one or two more 3packs and have a few people I'm waiting on responses from, got popular on Saturday haha =). Thank you to my customers for trusting a new member and be on the lookout for my character account sales in the near future! Also just wanted to say for people hesitant to do business here, I dealt with 10+ people and had zero problems and never even questioned if someone was trying to scam me. I know there are those people out there and mostly all the ones that are is probably selling but just wanted to share my first selling experience with everyone. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back