• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Question KissAssist with Those Guys MQ2 Plugins (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are misunderstanding. The MMOLoader app just makes contact with the server, verifies your login/password just like the forums, then checks what subscription level you are, just like the forums. and just like on many modern forums and most web apps, if you are logged in from multiple locations, it will eventually log you out from all but one to ensure someone else isnt using your credentials (aka committing identity fraud). you are then authorized to download plugins up to whatever level you've subbed at.

The "monitoring" you speak of: On active hack plugins, counters were added (many users actually asked for this) so that whenever you issue an active hack command, the counter goes up and that data will get pushed to the server as well. Theres only like 2 people that can even see the logs, and they are only checked if someone requests them or there is a "i got banned for X reason" post to confirm/deny that the individual was using active hacks and that maybe people should remember not to use them. There was a problem a few years back with people claiming they didnt use active hacks and getting banned. The counter proved some of those individuals had warped thousands of times and were simply lying. Other times people were using the stealth feature of mq2advloot and didnt realize stealthing was just a different name for warping. other times people legitimately got banned without using active hacks and were probably just reported from someone watching them or random GM luck.

There is an active link to your compile when using the mmo loader. Anyone that has access, like htw, can fuck with your game by interrupting your link or turning it off effectively crashing your game.

We have already verified this using Wireshark.

The only person that truly know how much mmo can fuck with you or what they can see on your computer is htw.

So if you use MMO I hope it is not the same computer you do you banking on paying your bills.

After looking this over, is there any purpose of the plugin over just sending the command via eqbcs? obviously, self buffs are handled by mq2melee, that just seems silly to have another plugin for those.

There is an active link to your compile when using the mmo loader. Anyone that has access, like htw, can fuck with your game by interrupting your link or turning it off effectively crashing your game.

We have already verified this using Wireshark.

The only person that truly know how much mmo can fuck with you or what they can see on your computer is htw.

So if you use MMO I hope it is not the same computer you do you banking on paying your bills.

Again, having access to the code, i can see what the plugins are doing. There is an authorization check on plugins that pulses for various situations like loading, zoning, timers. I have the code in my mq2bot plugin that i simply disable when i post it here. If the server goes down, you would lose authorization because the check would return as false and the plugin would shut down or you would lose a certain functionality.

i know you and htw have a beef, but why would he possibly commit fraud against someone over eq? You would know exactly who did it and he would go to jail. and if he was going to do it, id imagine he would have done it years ago and not waited for 15 years into eq. if hes waited this long and was going to do it, it is the longest con known to man. i'd be considerably more worried about actual hackers just getting onto your wifi, which also probably isnt going to happen. hell, my personal info has been spilled more times than i can count by my own bank, the places i shop at, and the us government. htw is the last guy i have to worry about stealing it.

After looking this over, is there any purpose of the plugin over just sending the command via eqbcs? obviously, self buffs are handled by mq2melee, that just seems silly to have another plugin for those.

Talking about Autobuff? For me personally I use it for raids.. 40+ people sending tells for buffs I can't be bothered to manually do all that.
I also like to leave buff classes running for others who can use it to buff themselves with the right keyword etc.

Tell n Spell anyone?

While I appreciate the effort put into the macro, it's a macro. There is no queue etc, it only accepts 1 buff request at a time.
With autobuff 30 people can send me a tell all at once and it'll do it's job and buff everyone in order.

I'm really really lazy and play a buff class =p

Still though. The community here is second to none and worth a sub (as is KISS). No one replies to anything at the other place it sucks =p

Ya know kiddies, it is horror story Saturday night... Let me tell you why I ONLY get my addons and macros HERE at Redguides.... Years ago when I took a break from EQ over my server getting merged against my wishes! I went and tried a few other games. One was called Hero Online.... there was an add on community like this but the people writing "addons" were a wild and anonymous bunch.... long story short, one of the programmers had a rival make an account with a login name so close to his we were all fooled! I mean a 1 in place of an l and no one caught it.. anyway he had written updated code for a very popular plugin we all used. Only his version your toon would silently in game message his toon your username and password! And he waited and waited then him and a bunch of his friends spent an evening clearing out everyones banks before most people knew what was going on! It was crazy!

So yeah, think I will get all my plugins and macros from HERE at Redguides! I trust redguides!

Oh and you scammer and active hack users think it does not effect in game I was a Game master for Dogs of the Seas and the hackers got so bad they re-initialized the entire game and started over! Everyone lost EVERYTHING!

Ya know kiddies, it is horror story Saturday night... Let me tell you why I ONLY get my addons and macros HERE at Redguides.... Years ago when I took a break from EQ over my server getting merged against my wishes! I went and tried a few other games. One was called Hero Online.... there was an add on community like this but the people writing "addons" were a wild and anonymous bunch.... long story short, one of the programmers had a rival make an account with a login name so close to his we were all fooled! I mean a 1 in place of an l and no one caught it.. anyway he had written updated code for a very popular plugin we all used. Only his version your toon would silently in game message his toon your username and password! And he waited and waited then him and a bunch of his friends spent an evening clearing out everyones banks before most people knew what was going on! It was crazy!

So yeah, think I will get all my plugins and macros from HERE at Redguides! I trust redguides!

Oh and you scammer and active hack users think it does not effect in game I was a Game master for Dogs of the Seas and the hackers got so bad they re-initialized the entire game and started over! Everyone lost EVERYTHING!
so a scammer impersonated a legit developer and stole some passwords. using that logic, mask0i with a zero is going to steal all your stuff? what? how does some douchenozzle impersonating someone have anything to do with the originator again?

My point is this, and only this, I trust Redguides, I have zero desire to even know who "those guys" are as I will never meet them or visit their page. Thanks Redguides for making EQ fun for me!

Pete,
The main point here is you can actually post over and over defending those fucking assholes. If I or anyone one else was posting about Redguides there like you are here. htw would be fucking with our loaders and game. All the lifetime trolls would be flaming you and kkthanks and jodilynn would have banned you by now. So forget the facts about them logging everything you do in game. Most everyone there is a miserable fucking cunt. You are the one of the few people that used to try and help others. Everyone else just shits on new users trying to learn the compile and play EQ. SO FUCK THOSE GUYS.

I am tired of talking and hearing about it. I am going to be a brat and have the last word. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back