• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Kelvanan Chargebacks (1 Viewer)

Razzrr

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Kelvanan
When did the issue occur?
Aug 15th the Chargebacks were filed with Paypal
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wtb-60-epic-accts-prefer-enchanter-sk-bard-mage.100274/
Value of property in dispute
350+225
Sold accounts to Kelvanan and he decided to chargeback via paypal after taking ownership of the accounts. It seems I am not the only one and his Paypal associated name is Timothy Jenkins

That's an odd thing to do seeing as you can just have the accounts banned /shrug
If Kelvanan did make a mess of this he doesn't gain anything besides a hit against his PayPal. RIP

Yes he did the same thing to me as well, I sold him an account, he confirmed he got possession of it. Now he is trying to charge back the paypal payment saying that his paypal account got hacked. I'm trying to fight the chargeback with paypal still.

Edit: I have the chat history (on my ectunnel account) to corroborate my version of events above as well.

arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back