• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Just throwing this out there (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisnthat

BANNED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've always loved Everquest I played it when it first came out up till POP. I just recently found out about this Project 1999 I wan't to get into the game but we all know starting out fresh on this game is a total pain in the arse!

With now "adult" bills to pay I'm a little strapped for cash in order to purchase plat/items to gain a little edge in the long grind.

this is what I propose

I got this Playstation 4 that I got as a gift 2 months ago I've turned it on maybe a handful of times that I might be willing to trade for a boatload of plat on the blue server

It comes with everything including box, battlefield 4, aftermarket vertical stand, and a titan one.

I will get way more enjoyment in playing everquest than I ever will on the playstation 4.

If I get a decent offer I'm willing to provide any information you need to feel safe with this transaction IE copy of my ID and car license plate? Video skype?

If you're interested let me know and shoot me a plat offer. It doesn't have to be all plat it could be fungi tunic + plat

Last edited:
So you want to trade a PS4 which you will would need to pay to box & ship for P99 plat which will probally cost around 22-30 USD just to ship, instead of paying $3.00 for 1K because you have no money. I am going to state my opinion that this is probally 99.9% fraud lol. Proceed with caution anyone who is debating on this deal.

So you want to trade a PS4 which you will would need to pay to box & ship for P99 plat which will probally cost around 22-30 USD just to ship, instead of paying $3.00 for 1K because you have no money. I am going to state my opinion that this is probally 99.9% fraud lol. Proceed with caution anyone who is debating on this deal.

While I share skepticism, naturally. I don't see what the big deal is in spending 30 bucks, to not have to spend hundreds on the pixels you desire?

Abyss you are entitled to your opinion but I'm not here to "fraud" anyone I'll even pay for the verification process here and do anything the buyer wants to feel safe during the trade. Also the little bit it costs to ship it is no where near the amount I would have to spend for the amount of plat I'm wanting.

I would possibly even do half now then the other half when you get the playstation 4

Last edited:
Pryrain I've stated I would pay for the verification if someone that was serious wanted to trade that wanted me to get verified first. Feedback really doesn't mean diddly I've seen people with thousands of feed back on sites that still rip people off. I've even read on here people with 10+ feedback scamming someone.

I agree you should feel safe and take your own measures to protect your self but this community seems sketchy at best no one wants to conduct business because every ones to afraid to.

I've offered many options of what I'll do to make you "the buyer" to feel more safe. redguides verification, Skype video call, picture of my I.D., Picture of my License plate, Providing my personal phone number and social media "facebook, twitter, twitch, youtube" account names or just about any thing else the buyer would want to feel that much more secure with the transaction.

with that being said everyone is still "sketchy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back