• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Joanna's guide (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phorl

it was posted a while back, but does anybody have it? The link no longer works.

Can I ask if I distribute copyrighted material with my post?(If I am I will have it edited)
Sorry I am just not sure what does the rules exacly say about that.

Linking to a site that people can use to obtain X, Y or Z isn't a big deal in my opinion because anyone can use Google to find such a site and there is no connection between RedGuides and the illegal copy of a file.

The problem comes with linking actual files and such as it frames RedGuides as a purveyor of illegal downloads.

This was a year ago and obviously at that particular point I didn't know the rules.

Thanks for the heads-up though, I've changed that post.

As for the files in question I stand by my original point... BUY IT!

To be honest though if you had half a brain you'd realise that for a FREE registration at Clickbank you could purchase the file using your own affiliate ID and make your own commission, thus halving the price...

BlackObsidian said:
... if you had half a brain you'd realise that for a FREE registration at Clickbank you could purchase the file using your own affiliate ID ...
I didn't realize that. I guess I don't have half a brain, hm? *eyeroll*

Btw, B.O. is right, we do not promote the selling or trading, or even the free handing out of copyrighted material.

Something is stinky in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back