• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

@ Jigs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowhex

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jigs - I didn't get access after submitting that post. Not sure if it requires time or what not, just checking in.

I don't know exactly what is happening,

The post may have been moved inside for safety and to let our members check it, and if it does work(hasn't for me so far) you will get access.

Usually posts take a couple weeks to get in, but b/c this has the potential to be HUGE, it was moved inside ASAP.

Hey, if it is proven(as i said before, so far nothing, but it might work once my friend hits revered)you will get your time.

I want you to try this again, my friend just tried as a 70human warrior who is revered with the scryers, the vendor would not buy the mount. We are using the ebon gryphon as you were.

I assure you, if it is confirmed, you will be granted access, you have my word. I moved it out of the open so that it could be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back