• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Item Dup Across All Servers (1 Viewer)

Also, what would be the issue with not refunding money if the deal was successfully completed? Anybody that bought during the last few days was taking advantage of the current market.
Whatever happens with the Krono after I deliver it to you is between you and Jesus; that includes acts of incompetence that DPG are prone to.

Also, what would be the issue with not refunding money if the deal was successfully completed? Anybody that bought during the last few days was taking advantage of the current market.
Whatever happens with the Krono after I deliver it to you is between you and Jesus; that includes acts of incompetence that DPG are prone to.
Under the circumstance that a rollback resulted in customer krono being returned to my account and I also have their payment, I would absolutely be sending them their krono back.

If the krono was returned to my account via a rollback, then absolutely. I would do the same. I was implying that DPG's rollbacks have never been handled well and that I wouldn't have been surprised if they removed all of the krono without rolling back ownership.
They didn't, though. They left the krono and platinum in the market!

Thanks for helping me clarify.

All this tall about roll back... u do understand that Kronos is a totally dif system with basically geo tags on each one..they can roll the servers back to level 1 it won't change any Kronos delivery

Just putting this out there because of the visibility this thread seems to have... idk about everyone on here, but I would totally trust @Xuande and @Diamond Krono to do right by the people they do business with. Maybe there are deceptive scam folks out there, but I've never encountered one from this site, and it's certainly not either of them.

Anyway. my 2cp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back