• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for Undead: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Undead

BANNED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTS 61 Geared Necromancer on Phinigel server

Selling a Lvl 61 Geared Necro on Phinigel Server, 388 AA Has Epic + Better primary and secondary items. 6400 HP Self Buffed and 6100 Mana, Accnt comes with 7 Krono 45k PP has 8 XP pots rank II has Some of the new spells, is flagged up to halls of Honor. Is keyed for everything. All AA abilitys have been purchased up to lvl 61 with 83 AA to Spare. Asking 250$, Has Good VT gear , Store bought 40 slot bag, Store bouhgt modification to change the look of all his Gear, Tiger Mount with Buff.

Re: WTS 61 Geared Necromancer on Phinigel server

250? for a pretty nice account... if you get red verified I'd be interested in buying this.

Re: WTS 61 Geared Necromancer on Phinigel server

sry back guys was in hospital

WTS LVL 60 Cleric With Epic Phingel for 200

Selling 60 Cleric with Epic Vt keyed/ partialy geared 120+ AA is a Veteran Accnt has few LVL 100's on it also , PM me if interested

Selling lvl 60 ROG and 60 NECRO 300$

Selling lvl 60 Epiced rogue VT geared 40+ AA skills all maxed Comes with a lvl 60 Necromancer dark elf semi geared. 40+ AA's Veteran Account with some LVL 100's on it also Necro and Rogue have Tiger Mounts with buffs, PM if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

redoing post

Selling 60 Necro 70 AA and 60 Rgoue 45 AA phinigel 250$

Necro is semi geared 70AA TigerMount with like 1700 DB cash Comes with a lvl 60 Rgoue VT geared 45 AA Tigermount + Epic , Veteran Account has Multiple lvl 100's on other server Selling Cheap PM me if interested.

Last edited:
WTS Lvl 65 Enhanter 380 AA VT geared and Elemental keyed Phinigel

Enchanter is lvl 65 Vt Geared including robe and wristband , 380 AA so almost done with aa for this expac Has sotre bought mount with buff Both 40 slot storebought Bags every Profession except reasearch is is around 170 all skills are maxed Is keyed for all of Pop , Asking 350 But am willing to negotiate , Will Most likely go to best offer cause ide rather get something out of it rather then let is Rot away. PM if intersted

Re: WTS Lvl 65 Enhanter 380 AA VT geared and Elemental keyed Phinigel

Exercise caution whoever buys this. OP originally wrote me back immediately in regards to selling. When I told OP that I was only comfortable with OP providing act info first due to his lack of feedback and not being verified, he went MIA. He now won't respond to any PM.

This guy is a thief. Do not trust him. Tried doing a deal with him and will not hand over the account. I have made an appointment to talk to the police in order to create a criminal online report. I have his personal information as well. If he has screwed you in anyway, then feel free to contact me. I will ask Red to ban him.

This guy is a thief. Do not trust him. Tried doing a deal with him and will not hand over the account. I have made an appointment to talk to the police in order to create a criminal online report. I have his personal information as well. If he has screwed you in anyway, then feel free to contact me. I will ask Red to ban him.
Did you leave this guy positive feedback before receiving the account?????? Not only did you endanger other people by doing that but it's pretty idiotic. Now if it's from another account you bought from him then I apologize. Looking st the dates it probably is from another account but I want to double check. So sick of the scammers on this site.

Did you leave this guy positive feedback before receiving the account?????? Not only did you endanger other people by doing that but it's pretty idiotic. Now if it's from another account you bought from him then I apologize. Looking st the dates it probably is from another account but I want to double check. So sick of the scammers on this site.

No. i actually bought a different account from him and that went fine. Thus the +1.

Damn I tried warning you guys...sorry man.

Damn I tried warning you guys...sorry man.

Not your fault. I did a clean transaction earlier with a different account and had no issues (Thus the feedback).

He just stop replying after payment. It happens sadly.

Not your fault. I did a clean transaction earlier with a different account and had no issues (Thus the feedback).

He just stop replying after payment. It happens sadly.
Didn't you just defend this guy when Tryndamere and dhew said it sounded fishy and scammy?

Hope you can get your money back and the policd can do something!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back