• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for Undead: Created unnecessary drama (1 Viewer)

Undead

BANNED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
listen here u little fat fuck, u can stfu yea i havent responded to your message u act like cant noone sell shit untill they got a million feedback? ive sold quite a few accounts on here .. and really cheap and i dont care if they dont rate me +1 u see any negative on here? NO Every person ive sold an account to so far has had something real simalar happen, during our conversation someone says theese words, So How We Gonn Do This? then we come to an agreement... When u wanna send me a PM saying Well since u have only 1 + then i require u to give me all th eaccount info and everything before u pay me, before we have said more then 10 words to eachother Then Be my Guest!! But dont go postin on my shit saying better watch out looks like a scamm , If u wouldnt Act like a Bitch u wouldnt get Treated LIKE A BITCH LOL.. u aint the only person that got money. so FUCK YOU

listen here u little fat fuck, u can stfu yea i havent responded to your message u act like cant noone sell shit untill they got a million feedback? ive sold quite a few accounts on here .. and really cheap and i dont care if they dont rate me +1 u see any negative on here? NO Every person ive sold an account to so far has had something real simalar happen, during our conversation someone says theese words, So How We Gonn Do This? then we come to an agreement... When u wanna send me a PM saying Well since u have only 1 + then i require u to give me all th eaccount info and everything before u pay me, before we have said more then 10 words to eachother Then Be my Guest!! But dont go postin on my shit saying better watch out looks like a scamm , If u wouldnt Act like a Bitch u wouldnt get Treated LIKE A BITCH LOL.. u aint the only person that got money. so FUCK YOU

Re: WTS Lvl 65 Enhanter 380 AA VT geared and Elemental keyed Phinigel

Wow, I bet people are standing in line to buy your account now :siren:

User: Undead
Infraction: Created unnecessary drama

Administrative Note:
Not a bazaar thread, not a place to leave bazaar feedback

Message to User:
Feedback & communication regarding sales belongs in the bazaar thread, not in other areas.

Original Post:

I have an issue with this because the guy in question has a valid point:
Exercise caution whoever buys this. OP originally wrote me back immediately in regards to selling. When I told OP that I was only comfortable with OP providing act info first due to his lack of feedback and not being verified, he went MIA. He now won't respond to any PM.

Sure, the seller is pissed and i understand why, but why the mods allowing people to just post stuff like this? The thread above this one has this:
Get RG verified. Sounds scammy.

Why are you allowing people to accuse anyone of scamming because he is not Verified? And then allow another to just post his displeasure because he does not respond via e-mail.

I made a choice, others may disagree.

1. Undead posted the same reply in a completely unrelated thread that had absolutely 0 to do with the bazaar sale which was the primary issue.
2. the "exercise caution" and "sounds scammy" posts are simple statements that do not use the same hateful language that Undead elected to use in the reply. No, I'm not the language police but the language chosen lands the post closer to a flame post than to constructive communication.
3. as I read their statements, neither dhew or Tryndamere are accusing anyone of scamming. They are stating that something in the posts/interactions made them suspect and communicating that concern to other potential buyers.

Redguides has 3 tools to best protect members who buy & sell in the bazaar:
1. Red-Verfied: we can trace the account back to an actual human being
2. Feedback: previous buyers and sellers have had positive interactions with this member.
3. Self policing: potential customers speak up when a deal seems to smell fishy

Some people have a more sensitive "sketchy" meter than others, there will be occasions that one member thinks something is sketchy and another does not. It's an imperfect system and there are occasional false positives. We have, on occasion talked to members who seem to go overboard in thinking things are scams and asked that they take it down a notch.

I totally disagree and here is why:

1) You are now basically allowing anyone on this forum to accuse anyone of being a scammer or being "sounding" suspiciously a scammer if they are not Verified.
2) You cannot assume anything from anyone due to one simple fact: Proof. With proof, you are simply encouraging people to accuse others of being suspicious.
3) People cannot just self police the forums due to #2. Mods need to step in and make sure this does not happen.

Now with that said, I agree the seller "broke" the rules with the rant and all. But to allow this to happen in the first place is wrong.

I have to say I agree with Darkie on this one.

Fencek I appreciate your feedback and pay close attention to it, due to your experience at epicnpc.

We have a rule about irrationally accusing others of scamming. We disallow it, as the mods agreed that everyone deserves a fair chance to prove themselves.

In this specific case, I don't think anyone technically accused him of scamming. They said his actions were suspicious, which I think is fair as he's selling an account. If he were selling plat or krono someone could take a $10 chance to test him out, but for a several hundred $ account there's only one chance.

I edited my post to delete "sounds scammy." But seriously, it looks extremely suspicious that a dude comes on here and tries to sell a high end account with almost 0 feedback and no verification. Not to mention, he just joined in February.

I may be susceptible because I got scammed recently, but I seriously would express caution when dealing with big sales with almost anonymous figures.

I see that Fencek did one deal with him and I hope it all goes well. Hopefully he was able to xfer off toons NP or got a fresh account with no information set. My post was honestly due to my experience of dealing with a non verified and I hope every one, especially newer members, are cautious when doing so.

With Spell check

Listen here you little fat fuck, you can STFU. Yeah I haven't responded to your message. You act like no one can sell shit until they got a million feedback? I've sold quite a few accounts on here .. and really cheap and I don?t care if they don't rate me +1. You see any negative on here? NO! Every person I've sold an account to so far has had something real similar happen, during our conversation someone says these words, So How We Going Do This? Then we come to an agreement... When you want to send me a PM saying Well since you have only 1 + then I require you to give me all the account info and everything before you pay me, before we have said more then 10 words to each other Then Be my Guest!! But don't go posting on my shit saying better watch out looks like a scam, If you wouldn't Act like a Bitch you wouldn't get Treated LIKE A BITCH LOL.. You aren't the only person that/s got money. so, FUCK YOU!

Last edited:
I took the liberty in rewriting the first paragraph (to the best of my ability and understanding). I may have missed some key points.

Listen here you little fat fuck, you can Shut The Fuck Up (STFU)! Yeah I haven’t responded to your message. You assume no one can sell shit until they have established reputation as a seller. I've sold a plethora of accounts here really cheap. Furthermore, I don’t care if the buyer leaves me a positive feedback; I don’t burden the buyer into leaving me feedbacks.

LMAO! Thanks for grammatical edits!

I missed out on a really good rant the first time through as the terrible punctuation made me skip over the post in it's entirety.

I totally disagree and here is why:

1) You are now basically allowing anyone on this forum to accuse anyone of being a scammer or being "sounding" suspiciously a scammer if they are not Verified.
2) You cannot assume anything from anyone due to one simple fact: Proof. With proof, you are simply encouraging people to accuse others of being suspicious.
3) People cannot just self police the forums due to #2. Mods need to step in and make sure this does not happen.

Now with that said, I agree the seller "broke" the rules with the rant and all. But to allow this to happen in the first place is wrong.

But now Fencek is accusing Undead of being a thief? Though he hasn't left negative feedback against him?

https://www.redguides.com/forums/th...380-AA-VT-geared-and-Elemental-keyed-Phinigel

OMG you mad Bro? sorry had to toss that one in there...

- - - Updated - - -

wonder how pissed he will be with his new avatar? lmao! I am SO bad!

Sad to see this happen. I hope Fencek can get his money back, but if payment was sent through PP F&F I'm pretty sure it's near impossible :(

The amount of scamming go around is getting pretty ludicrous. Maybe just consider making the entire Bazaar Level 2. As such, you need Red Cents to sub or to pay with a credit card. Would definitely be a deterrent that would make scams much less likely to happen.

Last edited:
Sad to see this happen. I hope Fencek can get his money back, but if payment was sent through PP F&F I'm pretty sure it's near impossible :(

The amount of scamming go around is getting pretty ludicrous. Maybe just consider making the entire Bazaar Level 2. As such, you need Red Cents to sub or to pay with a credit card. Would definitely be a deterrent that would make scams much less likely to happen.

Granted, it would drive down sales and I know people say "That's what Black Market is for," but the Black Market isn't even it's own section, it's a sub section or whatever it's called meaning almost no traffic goes there. I've actually sold 2 separate things on the Black Market and love the idea, but it's popularity is definitely not high.

DO NOT SPEAK OF WHICH IS NOT SPOKE OF!!! YOU DID NOT READ THE RULES !!!!

My bad. Honestly didn't even see that post lol. It was posted years ago and it didn't have a "MUST READ" title or anything of that sort. May want to edit out your quote Ranger.

awww man, he is banned so he cannot see his awesome new avatar! Oh well it is still funny to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back