• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for typicaldbg: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Post: Live (normal server) - WTS The Broken Mirror Expansion Standard Edition! $18.50 or 3 Krono.
User: typicaldbg
Infraction: Scammer

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:
Want the new expansion but don't want to pay high retail prices? The solution is here! Everquest TBM Standard Edition Codes! LEGITIMATE codes. Don't be fooled with cheap prices. Don't get banned. Legit source! Expansion retails for $34.99

MY PRICE: 3 Kronos or $18.50! 100% positive feedback! 100% Trusted & 100% Success rate on all my expansion codes! Have peace of mind dealing with me.

The Broken Mirror Expansion Standard Edition Codes! Quantity: x4 The Broken Mirror Standard Edition codes in stock as of 2/21/2016! If past date, PM for details. (Price increase due to limited availability. The fixed rate will be $18.50 or 3 Krono now.)

Payment Options:

- 3 Kronos

- Verified Paypal $18.50 or Google Wallet payments.

- 3 Million Plat on FV server

Includes:
Everquest™ The Broken Mirror Standard Edition the 22nd expansion of Everquest.
Access to all previous expansion content.
All features included in standard edition.
Claimable once per account:
Illusion Key Ring Feature*
*Available to claim on Time-Locked Progression servers

PM me.

He was a great seller for hundreds of users here, but in the end he decided to scam someone.

If you trust him, then you likely have his email. Keep dealing with him if you like, but I (obviously) don't recommend it.

What a shame. Why must the good go bad. I ordered 3 TBM codes from this guy AND 8 Heroic character codes without a single issue.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to start by saying I have no connection with typicaldbg other than 3 perfectly smooth transactions and I feel that even with a single "flawed" transaction with someone who has 0 Feedback that typicaldbg is still a better asset to folks on here than your typical user.

I honestly feel there may be more to this situation than meets the eye. Complaining party has been a member since 2014 yet has 0 Feedback score ... typicaldbg has only been a member since Dec '15 and has a perfect Feedback score after 60+ sales.

I read the posts Darkie was kind enough to link and I wonder what evidence there is to back up the claim or do we just ban people on other's word? I feel that typical may have had an issue with 1 transaction, maybe he got a set of bad codes, that can take some times to resolve...Red told him to resolve the issue on the 27th and then banned him on the 28th that seems like very little time since most of us have day jobs, he hardly had time to defend his actions or issue a refund etc...

For all we know Devinetouch could have used the 30 codes... claimed none of them worked ... get another 30 codes(which he did) and claim they did not work as well. It would take all of 30 seconds to use a code, log into another account use the same code, take a screenshot saying code was already used... If anything this seems more the case to me personally, which turns the tables and typicaldbg is the one who had to eat the loss of 30 codes!!

I will leave it at that, I am obviously not a moderator of these forums so that is just my 2 cents as someone who buys a lot on here.

Last edited:
I'd give more details but I fear it would help a future scammer.

If you're not satisfied, or you want to roll the dice, you can get his details from other members here.

I am no longer trying to sway your decision or asking for justification, was just saying. Ultimately you have the evidence and I will trust your decision. From what I can tell you do a great job of keeping the less savory people at bay. (Just joined like 3 weeks ago.)

I simply found it hard (without seeing the evidence) to believe that someone who has 0 feedback being more trustworthy than someone who has made 100+ flawless transactions prior to this event.

I would be interested to know what possible unquestionable evidence was provided, seems to me in this case there is no unquestionable evidence in a gift code transaction, just ones word against the other.

I also understand that you do not want to publicly post the evidence and your reasoning behind it, please do not post it, just food for thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Redbot for taking the time (albeit unnecessary waste of your time) to clarify the situation for me. Knowing what I know now ... 100% agree and support the ban. It is unfortunate that some people can be so greedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back