• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for Tulkas: Major trolling (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Post: Lockjaw - Looking for Highest Krono bid on Cloak of Flames/Lockjaw!
User: Tulkas
Infraction: Major trolling

Administrative Note:
dumb or trolling, either way get lost.

Message to User:
dumb or trolling, either way get lost.

Original Post:
Please send tells to Tulkas in game to bid on the Cloak of Flames. I defeated the dragon last night, beating the Faceless guild, who lost their marbles and don't deserve to be called a top guild on this server.

I also currently have Inny and CT on rotation. I'm starting to get 21% haste sky belts to drop. We are still setting up to farm Sky. (The "top guilds" on server haven't even broke into fear or hate once yet).

I am also offering plat, krono, power leveling, character creation & no drop loot rights on Lockjaw. I am basically the most powerful player on the server atm, and obtaining anything is within my reach atm. We are even setting up to farm Plane of Sky soon for those of you that know what that means.

Again, please send all requests/offers to Tulkas in game. We can set up a private conversation in any TeamSpeak or Mumbles channel of your choice as well for any matters you wish to discuss out of game. Just /tell me in game with the channel information thx!

& have fun on Lockjaw guys I'm having more fun than I had on Fippy in classic!

Yeah, this guy needs to be banned. Hardcore. He's been intentionally warping/camp stealing with his mage bot armies on Lockjaw. He's a major troll in chat on the server as well. He's one of the guys giving MQ a REALLY bad name on the servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back