• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for tormann: Scammer (1 Viewer)

I bought a account from him, and today i just received a email that says the account owner trying to reset the password.

Why people would scam like so? With the Internet disguise so people think they could do the ACTUAL CRIME SHIT?

- - - Updated - - -

He did reclaimed the account!! I didn't log into the game since 4/20 patch and today when I try to log, it keeps saying wrong pw.

I'm mad and at same time confused: how he reclaim that account? I got the SQA, email box changed to my own, I checked the payment history there is no CC ever used on the account, so he wouldn't be able to use CC info to recovery??

How this happen?? I've been deal with many guys and this is the first time shit happen to me. I will try my best to pursue him and get my account or get my money back.

Btw, his paypal is : [email protected] with the name: Roy Werner Bligaard. Fortunately I didn't send the money through Gift, but normal business payment so I'm able to applying refund through paypal.

I will update this when I got any reply either from paypal/DBG/Tormann himself.

- - - Updated - - -

I still had all the pm we communicated here.

He stated that the bst account he was bought from BeastDaddy here.

So could BD give some info and help please? @BeastDaddy.

Thanks!

The falling toilet flakes is kind of perfect, because Tormann sounds like a real turd here. I'm fairly certain Tormann is lying about the Beastdaddy thing, because him and beast were both selling raid geared BL at the same time. Anyone know this guy in game?

Well, this douche bag sent me email today after I fired a petition in DBG and also a refund request on Paypal:

He wrote like this:

You might have used wrong password??
sön 24 apr. 2016 kl. 17:38 skrev Morten Lee <[email protected]>:
What i bet i see you changed
sön 24 apr. 2016 kl. 17:36 skrev Morten Lee <[email protected]>:
You see i have evry screenshots from DB that the email was changed to the 1 you use on paypal so you wont get any way whit this have called paypal aswell
sön 24 apr. 2016 kl. 17:33 skrev Morten Lee <[email protected]>:
Just wanted you to now i have reover the account now sence i had a bad feeling you would screw me on this 1
sön 24 apr. 2016 kl. 16:43 skrev Morten Lee <[email protected]>:
Tottal bullshit that you havent got the account i sold you have all the info that you changed email and password true DB
sön 24 apr. 2016 kl. 16:20 skrev Morten Lee <[email protected]>:
I will take bst account back if you dont resolve this if you is seriouse seller and byer on redguide you fiks this
sön 24 apr. 2016 kl. 16:17 skrev Morten Lee <[email protected]>:
Hello you trying to scam me ?? You putted money on held into paypal?

I was kinda speechless, I never ran into such a shit with such an asshole. I replied him with the following:

I've the screenshots of full dialog we made in Redguides Private Message system, the admins there will support me. Because you are a filthy notorious scammer there with the ID "Tormann" and "Torman". I also fired a petition to DBG concerned on the account cbozeman. I have very good reputation in both Redguides and MMOBugs, you had no idea who you tried to scam.

Anyway, I don't want to waste time to argue with you, I have all evidences that you sold the account to me, then you took it back by some kinda of cheat petition. My email address attached to the account cbozeman had been changed with no hints at all, and so did my password.

And I digged some info about you, Roy Werner Bligaard, born at 15th Jan.1983, live in Albanovägen 13B 1104 33010, BREDARYD Sweden. I've got your tax bill and I may send a letter to your company, spread the story of your scammer disguise in Internet.
Oh, of course, I will post this email conversation that you already admit that you have recover the account to Redguides and DBG.

The consequences will be yours, and I am willing to fire any measures if needed, $750 is somehow could be treated seriously as crime based on the law.

Good luck.
----------------------------
@Redbot and @beastdaddy, may i have your assistance or kinda of prove when necessary please?will be much appreciated. Cause he maybe lied that he bought the account from beastdaddy(i'm not sure on this point though and it's not the critical point either,just in case).

- - - Updated - - -

This guys logged into the Beastlord today, removed 8 of my toons of my own guild, and deleted everything in my GH.

I'm going to submit an official letter to his company(which I've already got the info), with all these immature behavior, I believe $750 could be assigned as a crime in some country. We will see.

Let me know what info you need from me, and where to send it. Thank you for doing some background research on him, I've been trying to track down his RL info as he's been terrorizing this community for years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back