• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for p99sk11: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Re: wts 62 raid geared time flagged SK

Pretty sure he made the post under the fruitloop09 account, which isn't his account.. that post should be deleted. This character however should be moved to another account with no SQ set. Mr. Tps does have this person confused with another from Fippy (Titanuk, Dvusz etc) I'm almost certain. This person is just not smart but isn't trying to scam anybody.

im not, im just trying to spend $0 and unload and move on. thank you

If your trying to spend $0.00 and move on, good luck. Move to a fresh account and youll have many many interested people. Only cost $25.00 and you will make that back just up your price by that much. Too much baggage it seems for anyone to take the risk

Account sharing is a bannable offense, suspending for 2 months. Come back when you're serious about other people safety. I suggest getting verified, people here have a long memory.

51+ Druid Account thurg gear/crystal chitin

$125 I'm willing to go first to verified members pm me pls

Post: Project 1999 - 2 Accounts 35+ druid/ 52+ Monk with fungi
User: p99sk11
Infraction: Scammer

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:
selling 2 accounts I have one is my 35+ druid porting biatch. Decently geared about 8k worth of gear with all port spells up to date.

52+ iksar monk with rotwf, no epic with mostly black panther and of course a fungi ( willing to sell fungi separate as well for $110 )

Monk account with fungi - 300
Monk account without - 200

Druid account - looking for around $120-130 pst if interested thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back