• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for p99sk11: Scammer (1 Viewer)

p99sk11

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Accounts 35+ druid/ 52+ Monk with fungi

selling 2 accounts I have one is my 35+ druid porting biatch. Decently geared about 8k worth of gear with all port spells up to date.

52+ iksar monk with rotwf, no epic with mostly black panther and of course a fungi ( willing to sell fungi separate as well for $110 )

Monk account with fungi - 300
Monk account without - 200

Druid account - looking for around $120-130 pst if interested thanks guys

Re: 2 Accounts 35+ druid/ 52+ Monk with fungi

Guy is a scammer. Sent payment yesterday and no communication afterwards. Do not send him money, googled his name and he has done this before will post details later when I get off of work. Work, what a novel concept, I work for money instead of scamming strangers on the internet. PayPal and legal authorities have been notified. I have his address, well his dads address because he still lives at home, phone number and other info.

42+ druid account comes with 30k in droppables

Selling my druid account 42+, has 30k in droppables. Has 2 pieces of thurg armor, crystal chitin, well geared. I'm willing to go first I'm asking $175

please pm me thank you ill be on

51+ Druid Account thurg gear/crystal chitin

Selling my druid 51+ with some crystal chitin. Thurg quested gear, skyfury scimitar, has not started epic. Has lumi staff. Havent really grouped on him much so his identity is kept secret. Pm me for more details..looking for $200 for the account but willing to negotiate.

Selling powerlevels 1-20 p99 blue

Selling a druid pl 1-20 pm me and we can negotiate prices. Can even go higher then 20

p99 Blue PL Service 1-20

Will offer service first and will go first pm me. 1-20 $50

p99 Blue plat/items

Selling some p99 blue plat around 20k. Also have various items that are worth 4-5k each. Willing to go first please to verified members. PM me

51+ Druid Account thurg gear/crystal chitin

willing to go first $125 takes it

Last edited:
Re: p99 Blue plat/items

Because he just starts a new account and same suckers with zero fucking clues fall for his bullshit.

Admins just fucking shut this shit down for P99, it's ruined confidence in your system.

wts 62 raid geared time flagged SK

6300hp
674/644ac
250aa spent/62banked
40 slot bag
woodelf crown
skelly illusion
pre nerf CoS
DS clickies
OT hammer
EMP torque
food/water AE clickies
VT keyed
Time Flagged
Emp keyed.
25days left w/ 4 krono
SQ/SA set acct 4yrs old

Re: wts 62 raid geared time flagged SK

yes, fruitloops was my friends acct and he got mad that i was using his acct to sell my toons and chnaged it his PW

yes, fruitloops was my friends acct and he got mad that i was using his acct to sell my toons and chnaged it his PW

So why wouldn't you just use your account which was made in 2012 to sell your own toon?

This combined with the fact that I have tribal knowledge of your account sales gone wrong in the Fippy Darkpaw days, I would say that anyone bidding on this character should be EXTREMELY cautious. This person has stolen accounts back from people in years past. If it can be moved to a fresh account you will mitigate your risk dramatically.

Buyer beware, take extreme precautions.

So why wouldn't you just use your account which was made in 2012 to sell your own toon?

This combined with the fact that I have tribal knowledge of your account sales gone wrong in the Fippy Darkpaw days, I would say that anyone bidding on this character should be EXTREMELY cautious. This person has stolen accounts back from people in years past. If it can be moved to a fresh account you will mitigate your risk dramatically.

Buyer beware, take extreme precautions.

Thanks!

what are you talking about ive never sold a toon on FIppy or here here on redguides only playerauctions. i think you have me confused with someone else sir.

I think I have it 100% correct!

Last edited:

i think you dont! you tried this bullshit when i tried to get into TL on ragefire. you are a complete dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's the thing that concerns me.

You didn't reveal that the SQ/SA were set in the original post under the other name initially, but now you've posted that.

You also don't state anything about being able to transfer the character, and now a verified member states you have a history of stealing accounts back.

I would recommend this character to be transferred to a fresh account before you try to sell it.

Here's the thing that concerns me.

You didn't reveal that the SQ/SA were set in the original post under the other name initially, but now you've posted that.

You also don't state anything about being able to transfer the character, and now a verified member states you have a history of stealing accounts back.

I would recommend this character to be transferred to a fresh account before you try to sell it.

This!

I wouldnt fight with anyone on my WTS posting. And I certainly wouldnt use profanity. Keep it professional, keep it clean and if you want to fight do it in a PM. If Tps has important information to share so be it.

I think you may have proven everything he said by your responses.

Def a buyer beware!

The toons for sale need to be a on a fresh account, no personal info, no sqa, no credit card, etc, etc.

Or no one should buy it.

Hands down.

I still dont understand you and the other person trying to sell the same character. Did you mean you logged on his redguides account to sell your character then he got mad and changed the password to his redguides account? If that is true I dont think thats allowed, but other then that what would be the reason to do it? Neither account has any feedback or is verified.

There shouldn't be 2 posts for sale dealing with 1 account. Mod needs to step in here.

image1.PNG his was active and mine wasnt. i was trying to get out of spending money. im literally just trying to sell everything and be done. ive sold my laptop and tablet and now just trying to get rid of accounts. ive sent PM to get verified should that be soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back