• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for oldschoolEQguy: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTS 65 Krono 7.25/per!

As stated. 7.25 per krono. Currently have 65 in stock. Price for all would be around 472 dollars, i'm willing to accept 425 for ALL 65! **GREAT DEAL FOR THE HOLIDAYS!**

Re: WTS 65 Krono 7.25/per!

don't buy from this guy....paid him for 24 kroon and hasn't sent me anything....this was over 5hrs ago....he jus gave me the run around and now not answering my emails

I actually have been answering your emails. I told you i was having issues logging into the game. Don't flame me so prematurely, not fair to my name or my thread.

its 9pm here, ive been siting at my computer all nite waiting for these krono? you haven't answered anything since u posted that? whats going on

i have been answering, clearly we have some kind of a language barrier here. sit tight.

60 warrior **Holiday Special** w end game loot!

Level 60 warrior up for grabs, asking 550 dollars obo. Comes with secret q/a already set but no CC linked. This toon is geared up to run with the best of them! PM me for details. Happy Holidays!

Selling hugs to the butthurt 10 dollars each!

Selling hugs to all the cry baby pussies that inhabit this pathetic website. Redbot....you're a scammer, you're a thief...you're an awful human being. Making money off of games that DONOT belong to you. Encouraging people to cheat in games, selling products to change their IP to get around the system in games but when people do it to you that's unacceptable....lmfao....How hypocritical it is to call people "scammers" on a website that PROMOTES scamming/cheating. lmfao. I hope sony, dbg and every other game that you're ripping off/stealing from sues you for every dime you have!

Re: Selling hugs to the butthurt 10 dollars each!

All i'm saying is this...take a step back and assess this whole thing...this website...it promotes scamming, it promotes cheating...it promotes people making money off of games they don't have any legal rights to whatsoever. EVERYBODY on here is, in some form, a scammer/cheater. That's all~

All i'm saying is this...take a step back and assess this whole thing...this website...it promotes scamming, it promotes cheating...it promotes people making money off of games they don't have any legal rights to whatsoever. EVERYBODY on here is, in some form, a scammer/cheater. That's all~

I cheat 4 the poor..

well he keeps getting rewarded by being successful lol...

he will scam the wrong person someday... :shh: if you know what i mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back