• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for Nocturnal666: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Nocturnal666

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P99 Blue Plat/Items

Selling p99 blue plat/items.. I have about 25k to liquidate at 3$/k and also some items like a ceremonial iksar bp, ebon mace, atrenmatious shield, sash of dragonborn pm me if interested

Re: P99 Blue Plat/Items

Info about this guy:

Code:
hi I have a 51 druid I don't play anymore hes in dial a port as well. ill let him go for $120 hes mainly stripped but has some no drop pieces. can also txt me 7328508267

meet me in the middle at $110 and my paypal is [email][email protected][/email]

That phone# is a known scammer, and i guess that is his new paypal account.

You sure he's a scammer? In our PMs he offered to trade me the items before payment since I'm verified. Don't see how he could have scammed me in that situation.

He messaged me about a SK he had as well. Was going to do half the payment first then account, but he got banned before anything happened. Not sure if legit or not.

This happened today:
upload_2018-10-27_14-31-13.png

So I talked him up a bit and got his cell#:

upload_2018-10-27_14-32-10.png

I searched for his cell# here and found this post.

His new paypal is [email protected]

Welp, not much we can do if hes not on the site. But if you ever catch wind hes made a new account here please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back