• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for IPLISELL: Scammer (1 Viewer)

IPLISELL

BANNED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Krono 9$ ALL Servers (I can send first) 1 in stock

1 in stock. Title and refund says the rest. Will repost when I have 10+ in stock. Selling the few I had when I get home from work to the people who messaged me and are online when I get home to sell.

If you need a pl check out my pl post. If you want to trade a toon for a Druid, check out my Druid post.

Last edited:
Phinigel Powerleveling 1-43 or anywhere in between!

I do levels 1-43 and Anywhere in between.
I accept any class and level as well as any amount of characters up to 6.
I can not box your toons. Going afk during the pl depends on class, level, and if you are the only class who can pbaoe.

Last edited:
WTT 65 Druid W/Epic FOR 65 Ranger or Bard

I am looking to trade a 65 Druid for a 65 ranger or bard.
Druid currently has;
340 AA, Epic, Flagged for everything, (1) 40 slot bag, (2) 20 slot bags, 25$ mount, VT/PoP/GoD geared, some kind of aug on every item.
Toon I am looking for;
Needs to be a ranger or bard, 300+ AA, 25$ mount, either (2) slot bags or 1 (40), needs VT or better gear. A toon without an epic needs to exceed the above requirements.
OR a Druid without Epic but more aa and/or full time+ gear.

Inbox me if you have a ranger bard or Druid you want to possibly trade! I can also throw on a couple krono if it's the right deal.

Re: Krono 9$ ALL Servers

I will always send first before payment is received. The reason my price is 9$ cheap, is because I have no feedback currently. We all start somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Krono 9$ ALL Servers (I can send first)

Sorry but there's been a lot of people pulling your same exact scam lately and I'm simply doing my part in protecting the community. I didn't say you were a scammer, merely a potential one. The other scammers sent me very similar messages and from their phones saying they wouldn't be around for many hours so as to avoid me because they know I won't fall for their scam.

Okay. Every weekend I work Friday Saturday Sunday from 730-4 so that's my schedule. Next month I'll be in college until 1pm ish on the other days. So after those hours is when I'm free. Which is why I stated I won't be home for 5 hours from now. I completely understand you are doing your part. I thank you for that as it could save myself from a scammer in the future. But yeah, I told everyone who has messaged me so far that I won't be home till 4. And then I'll see who's online to buy the few that I got and I'll send first. No worries. Thank you.

Ok fair enough. For future reference, don't make a post that is going to get a large amount of attention unless you're actually around to sell otherwise you just completely come off looking like a scammer.

I understand. I just posted all three of my posts in the morning so every morning I can refresh them. Then with this post I'll just state if I'm out of stock or not. Morning is best time for me to refresh which is I why I posted it now though

0 in stock. Will repost when I have 10+ Kronos! I will be selling the few that I have to the people that messaged me that are online when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back