• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for ElysiumEast: Scammer (1 Viewer)

ElysiumEast

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling P1999 Blue Platnium or Gear

I know p99 staff is very much against RMT, so I'm going to be overly cautious with my trading. I think trading large quantities of platinum is probably a greater risk than trading gear. I believe it would look like a friend was loaning some gear if you were traded just items.

I have around 300k in total between items/plat. I don't actively play anymore and I've been around for years on the server, so I'll most likely trade from a fresh level one character.

If you are interested in items/plat pm me. However, the quickest way would be to email me because I'll get a notification instantly on my cell phone.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Re: Selling P1999 Blue Platnium or Gear

Elysium East made his account yesterday and is posting about selling items/plat on p99 blue. I emailed his attached email inquiring as to an item list and a price list for each item and how much he would want for it.

Ironically, I chuckled because it was the exact same list as Aimen gave me when I inquired about buying from him. Down to the last item with the exception of 3 bag of tinkerers.

The odds are astronomical. I have the email and pm to match the lists item for item..

If you value your hard-earned money do not trade with this person until redbot can look into it further.

User: ElysiumEast
Infraction: Scammer

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:
I know p99 staff is very much against RMT, so I'm going to be overly cautious with my trading. I think trading large quantities of platinum is probably a greater risk than trading gear. I believe it would look like a friend was loaning some gear if you were traded just items.

I have around 300k in total between items/plat. I don't actively play anymore and I've been around for years on the server, so I'll most likely trade from a fresh level one character.

If you are interested in items/plat pm me. However, the quickest way would be to email me because I'll get a notification instantly on my cell phone.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back