• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for dynav: Scammer (1 Viewer)

dynav

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB 40+ Ranger

like the title says looking for a 40+ ranger, I know I have low rep will pay in krono and will go first with reputable trader.

Looking for a middleman type service.

Looking to sell my 50 ranger account and have no feedback so looking for a middleman type of service.

Was 50 almost 51 de ranger

Selling 50 ranger has de mask skills are good and unknown char. Not much gear although I can add some. Needs to be transferred, I understand I have no feedback and have set up a middleman. Taking Krono offers

WTS Krono $11 each

WTS Krono $11 each. New seller here so delivering first isn't an issue as long as you are verified and have adequate feedback. Quick delivery!

64 Ranger 53AA and Epics on phinny for Agnarr toon

Looking to trade 64 Ranger with Epics, Planes gear, higher end baz gear all bow AAs skills good also like 200 or so fletching, AoN for a 55+ shaman, ranger, or rogue on Agnarr msg with what you have, can use a middleman due to no rep. Would also consider a PL 45-60 and shaman epic mq or krono offer to transfer him to fresh account.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back