• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Infraction for Annm60: Scammer (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
User: Annm60
Infraction: Scammer

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:
WTS 56 Barbarian Beastlord 7aa's is decently geared and has a gray wolf saddle that costs 2500 from the daybreak marketplace and a bag that costs 1500, has most spells all the way up until 60. Will also throw in my account with a 39 shaman. For both accounts 250 obo. Great deal!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Many people are asking why I banned this user.

They're a well known scammer. We're 100% sure of this based on our detection tools. cmg1990, kandaman85, all the same person.

I can't say for certain if they were out to scam you. A scammer typically doesn't scam 100% of the time. But their history is rotten enough for us to not want them on our site.

I've been scammed by this guy. I know which guild he had a character on also. I can provide it in pm.

Edit: This guy is using his ex's name to scam people. He was arrested last year for stalking her and has a history of domestic abuse.
Edit: annmarie0105 is also Annm60. (his mother's name). He's using his ex-wife information to for paypal transactions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back